post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
24.gif
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hello Donna, are you still here? :wave:

Oh Kristi, :rolleyes1 it's 9:00 in your neck of the woods. Come out, come out where ever you are.

I'm here! 700th post :banana: I'll be multitasking today. I'm trying to find my charger for my camcorder. It's the new hard drive one. I forgot where I put it. :confused3

So, what's on the menu for lunch? Can you guess what I'm having right now?
DS is eating Special K for lunch. That is his favorite cereal. :rotfl2:

So, what's on the menu for lunch? Can you guess what I'm having right now?
DS is eating Special K for lunch. That is his favorite cereal. :rotfl2:

pizza :confused3 :lmao: I am having the last piece of pizza and a bad of chips. I was in a hurry to leave the house and grabbed the first things I saw quickly.

Do you just do this one or do you do the all games to? If not, look at the games and see what I do all day. :rotfl:

I usually only do this one and the bump thread. I am bad about the bump thread lately though ;) Are the rest of them fun?

No, not pizza. :rotfl: The thought did cross my mind. I figured that I would be adventurous today and have a turkey, cheese and tomato sandwich. While the one sandwich turned into two since the first one was so good.

If you look at the games my name is on there alot. I like most of them. That's how I found this one. :hippie:

No, not pizza. :rotfl: The thought did cross my mind. I figured that I would be adventurous today and have a turkey, cheese and tomato sandwich. While the one sandwich turned into two since the first one was so good.

If you look at the games my name is on there alot. I like most of them. That's how I found this one. :hippie:

Your lunch sounds so good :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter