post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.gif

I will not be on much today. I have to take DD to the doctor. She has had just a cough for 2 weeks. Thursday she started with a runny nose. :sad2: I am finally taking them swimming at my mom's. DS kepts said water mama water. So he has been wanting to go swimming lately. Bye for now. Will be back tonight. :wave2:

Got my haircut today, chopped more off and
it looks alot like this:

this---->
382870116.jpg
<--- not this

I :love: it!

Today, 10:55 AM #92989
LittleBlue22
Thinks in Smileys***Always one post away from being tagged*** Inspired by the inspired, of the inspired, who are inspired by the inspired...

I will not be on much today. I have to take DD to the doctor. She has had just a cough for 2 weeks. Thursday she started with a runny nose. :sad2: I am finally taking them swimming at my mom's. DS kepts said water mama water. So he has been wanting to go swimming lately. Bye for now. Will be back tonight. :wave2:

Hope DD gets better. Suchs being sick in the summer. Have fun swimming.:dance3:

Doing o.k., dh set up the baby crib today. So sad to boot TJ out of his basinette esp. considering its right next to me :rotfl2:

I told the hairstylist I wanted the "victoria beckham" haircut. guess I called it the right name huh?

Im watching the Hojoanaheim web cam, you can take over the controls to look at what you want. Well, all this person is doing is looking at cars in the parkinglot and in windows.:confused3 :eek: Come-on, lets see DL!!:sad2:

Im watching the Hojoanaheim web cam, you can take over the controls to look at what you want. Well, all this person is doing is looking at cars in the parkinglot and in windows.:confused3 :eek: Come-on, lets see DL!!:sad2:

ya, what's wrong w/ that person? what's the website address, I'll look with you :sail: you must be getting excited about going back to DL again :hyper:

Doing o.k., dh set up the baby crib today. So sad to boot TJ out of his basinette esp. considering its right next to me :rotfl2:

I told the hairstylist I wanted the "victoria beckham" haircut. guess I called it the right name huh?

Is TJ booted to his own room, or will he stay in your room for a little while longer?:hourglass
The haircut is cute. :cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter