post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you avoid giving crappy gifts to your SIL and her dh :confused3 . We got a outdoor door mat last year :sad2: . I'd rather get cash or put the $$ towards stuff for my kids. :idea:

avoid giving or getting?? If you don't want to get anymore crappy gifts
stinks2.gif
I would say let's stop exchanging
stop.gif
. I've done that with alot of people. I don't need anymore chachki stuff that I don't use. It's saves us both money. :santa: For my friends I say let's just all go out together and have a nice dinner.:thumbsup2

I'd say giving and getting crappy gifts :duck:

I seem to send the same things each year, gift cards. I got my Bil a Leatherman last year and I have no idea if he uses it or not. We're so far away that its hard to gauge what the heck to get.

Indiana Univ. will be in a bowl game NY day eve so I know they'll like that stuff, but c'mon how much red and white do you really need in your house? :santa:

I'M multitasking along with you. I'm working. Its nap time and I'm searching for nativity scenes to print out, searching on ebay for sweaters, and posting here. :teacher:

There's low light in here so hopefully, my fingers will type the right letters for words.

I'M multitasking along with you. I'm working. Its nap time and I'm searching for nativity scenes to print out, searching on ebay for sweaters, and posting here. :teacher:

There's low light in here so hopefully, my fingers will type the right letters for words.

Is it for your CCD class or your church class? This page looks like it has alot of things that could be helpful:goodvibes ........http://www.teacherhelp.org/chris.htm#color
21.gif

our daycare is part of our church ministry. :goodvibes

driving isn't bad. we'll see how tj does .

thanks for the link :thumbsup2

need any thing from Disney?

:guilty: no ADRs. I'm such a poor planner

If your doing counter service then Peco's Bill
cowboy1.gif
in the Magic Kingdom is good so is Flame Tree BarBCue
Barbeque1.gif
in Animal Kingdom. But they just opened Yak and Yeti in the Animal Kingdome and they are just taking walk ups right now so you may get in.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter