post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darn it my light's not on! :mad: I hope you are still here lucas :goodvibes

you got dream squaded twice?! how cool! did I read that right?

was it herd crowded or could you still move around freely?

No, we got dream squaded last December and got to be Grand Marshalls of the Family Day Parade at MK. :banana: This year we were Dream Squaded again and got to have VIP viewing of Wishes on top of Astro Orbitor. Dh and I had on the same crazy matching shirts both times and that is what made them notice us. :thumbsup2

Both nights at MK and EPCOT it got very crowded! MK was having the MVMCP and people could enter at 4:00 and at EPCOT late entry brought in a lot of folks. :scared:

lucas, sorry I missed you. now I'm going to have to stalk you to see if you posted on the NOLA thread :tiptoe:

:rotfl:

Home, darn it! :rotfl:

We had a great time. But, the parks were very crowded - and I thought it would be a slow time! We got into the first showing of the night of the CP by doing the stand-by line and still got great seats. At MK the Dream Squad found us again and we got a special VIP showing of Wishes! Along with 2 other families we got to go to the top of the Astro Orbitor to watch the fireworks!

Also met with TigerKat and her dh at EPCOT - they are both so sweet. :goodvibes

P.S. The MK Christmas tree wasn't in the usual place on Main Street cause Regis was gonna be there filming the show they air on Christmas Day. :santa:
2.gif
it was your lucky day :thumbsup2
way2go9rw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter