post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
S. C. said:
I like the way you think. :bounce:

thanks.

I want the super thick crust w/ a lot of toppings, cheese sauce and butter... I'll take breadsticks too. :woohoo:

I love to decorate for the seasons and holidays!!

holiday.gif
hw7.gif
holiday.gif

taeja71 said:
thanks.

I want the super thick crust w/ a lot of toppings, cheese sauce and butter... I'll take breadsticks too. :woohoo:
It's on its way girlfriend. :banana:

What does everyone else want? :listen:

taeja71 said:
jack.gif
In honor of Halloween

Do any of you decorate for Fall?
Hello, I'm back. I just bought fall decorations today. I choose fall like pumpkins instead of halloween jackolaterns so they can stay up until Thanksgivings.
2.gif

Grumpy's Wife said:
Hello, I'm back. I just bought fall decorations today. I choose fall like pumpkins instead of halloween jackolaterns so they can stay up until Thanksgivings.
2.gif

Me too that and cornucopias. The more time my decorations stay up the better. I love Fall, I had to get a bigger box for my stuff. :blush:

O.k. GW, what are your big plans for Thanksgiving at the world? where are you staying, what are you going to do? :tilt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter