post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
taeja71 said:
O.k. GW, what are your big plans for Thanksgiving at the world? where are you staying, what are you going to do? :tilt:
We are trying the new Allstar Family Suites. Family of five here. We went back in forth so many times over where to stay. Deluxe so we can fit. Value with two rooms for more space. Anyway finally decided to give the suites a try. I hope they are nice.

S. C. said:
Have to go. See everyone later. :wave2:
Bye.
4.gif

dreamer1qh.gif

GW are you a DVC member? do you mind me asking? :confused3

Bye S.C. :wave:

taeja71 said:
dreamer1qh.gif

GW are you a DVC member? do you mind me asking? :confused3

Bye S.C. :wave:
I don't mind you asking at all. No we are not DVC members. I actually looked into renting points but part of me is just afraid of the whole process.
1.gif

Grumpy's Wife said:
I don't mind you asking at all. No we are not DVC members. I actually looked into renting points but part of me is just afraid of the whole process.
1.gif

We're going back and forth about what to do. Its such a big $$$ commitment. We looked at the Hilton vacation club (there's a hilton right by Downtown Disney). DH said the Hilton was half the cost of DVC. :teacher:

taeja71 said:
We're going back and forth about what to do. Its such a big $$$ commitment. We looked at the Hilton vacation club (there's a hilton right by Downtown Disney). DH said the Hilton was half the cost of DVC. :teacher:
We've never really considered joing the DVC. We just simply don't go enough. I would love to vacation at Disney every year. The reality is we don't. We go other places in between.

Grumpy's Wife said:
We've never really considered joing the DVC. We just simply don't go enough. I would love to vacation at Disney every year. The reality is we don't. We go other places in between.

We're the same way, dh says we should go other places.... :crazy: There's Italy in Epcot, Asia, .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter