post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.gif

::yes::,all exchanges are to either be sent in a basket, Easter bag/package....in some sort of presentable Easter gift giving way.
Do you remember what you recieved last year? :)

I know we each got a basket. I don't remember what was in mine. I think it had care bears stuff. I know my brothers had a spongebob square pants theme.

I was thinking you could do an exchange with a theme like: Pre-trip care packages:idea:

They could send things like luggage tags and travel size items :confused3

I was thinking you could do an exchange with a theme like: Pre-trip care packages:idea:

They could send things like luggage tags and travel size items :confused3

Someone was thinking of something like that, but it didn't pass :confused3 .
I have done a trial size like exchange before, maybe I will do it again.
Remember, you can always put things together and make a gift closet for your exchange items ;).

Okay, so DH brought his laptop home from work. When I was on earlier I was on it. I can't seem to get used to it, I can't type on it and i don't like the mouse. Definitely would need a wireless mouse :thumbsup2: Well, then the battery died, and the cord to plug into the wall was the wrong one :furious: His co-worker gave him the wrong one :sad2: And now that I finally was able to steal the computer away from the rest of the family everyone has left :sad: Oh well, I guess I will post everyone tomorrow.:sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter