post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I didn't see you post on the message board
6.gif
:lmao: .

There was a 7.9 earthquake at a island close to Hokkaido, Japan so the tsunami warning came to us. I wish that my husband didn't have to work tomorrow :(.

Hey, I didn't see you post on the message board
6.gif
:lmao: .

There was a 7.9 earthquake at a island close to Hokkaido, Japan so the tsunami warning came to us. I wish that my husband didn't have to work tomorrow :(.

Since I was on DH work computer, I didn't want to download the stuff that I needed to go to the message board. Thanks for reminding me. I will do that right now. Be safe if anything of the aftermath gets close to you :grouphug: I have to go..MY DD won't go to bed unless I go in there. Sorry to leave you by yourself!:sad1:

I am logging off now and will wait for the news in half an hour to hear an update on the tsunami. :confused:

Go eat some ice cream, and have some for me, I am going to bed. Blackie is sooo cute! Good luck with the tsunami stuff :grouphug: Post ya tomorrow!

5.gif
Good morning Tricia.
Luckily, nothing happened with the tsunami so I was able to get a good nights sleep-well, other then having to wake up twice when my son woke up.
So this is me sitting in front of the computer right now
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter