Post your MGM photos!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJg8BzvJTSNl-HUpwTZYo9YdrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

Hello! Where were you standing to get this unusual shot?? Somewhere they won't let you go is my guess (don't worry, I won't tell anyone..)

😁 Actually right where I was suppose to be...out in the heat and counting the seconds before we got in the AC! This was taken in the "EWOK Village" of Star Tours really close to the entrance. Wait time was 30-35 minutes so we were stuck outside for about 10 minutes. :goodvibes:tink:

😁 Actually right where I was suppose to be...out in the heat and counting the seconds before we got in the AC! This was taken in the "EWOK Village" of Star Tours really close to the entrance. Wait time was 30-35 minutes so we were stuck outside for about 10 minutes. :goodvibes:tink:
Wow, it's been a long time since I was in that que line when it goes thru the village.. Don't remember looking up, I guess. haha..
Thanks!

Wow, it's been a long time since I was in that que line when it goes thru the village.. Don't remember looking up, I guess. haha..
Thanks!

That's one thing I always tell our friends who are visiting DW for the first time, "LOOK UP"! Sounds a little silly but for photos you can find some really good shots by just glancing up. Our granddaughters always laugh at me when they catch me pointing my camera skyward :rotfl: and I always hear, "WHAT's Mimi taking a picture of now?" 😉:tink:

That's one thing I always tell our friends who are visiting DW for the first time, "LOOK UP"! Sounds a little silly but for photos you can find some really good shots by just glancing up. Our granddaughters always laugh at me when they catch me pointing my camera skyward :rotfl: and I always hear, "WHAT's Mimi taking a picture of now?" 😉:tink:
Yup, keep those eyes and camera lens on the swivel!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter