Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that BBQ sauce on your filet or the demi glace?

Did you eat there at lunch? We have lunch ADR's so I'm curious as to how it was.

Yes we could only get a reservation for lunch but it ended up being really nice. That's the demi glaze on my filet, I really don't think you will be disappointed :)

I have been trying to get these photos posted since last month, but have been so busy. WSo sorry for the delay, but I do have alot to share!

I want to apologize up front for the quality of some of the photos. I purchased a new camera before we left and had some troubles finding the right settings during my entire trip.:headache:

Well, I will start off with one of our favorite places in all of WDW. We have never had a bad meal here. There are some things we like better than others, but the dining experience is always been top notch.

Wolfgang Pucks Cafe in DTD Westside
The Appetizers

The Calamari was some of the best we have ever had. It was soooo tender!
IMG_0153.jpg
[/IMG]

The Tuna Tartar on avacado was excellent
IMG_0154.jpg
[/IMG]

The spring rolls were just OK
IMG_0156.jpg
[/IMG]

The BBQ Quesadilla was excellent as it always is! A real treat.
IMG_0157.jpg
[/IMG]

Starburst Martini.....YUMMY!!!:love:
IMG_0158.jpg
[/IMG]

Wolfgang Pucks
The Entrees

Roasted Whole Chicken - French Fries
IMG_0160.jpg
[/IMG]

Asian Hoisin BBQ Ribs - Crisp Asian slaw, spicy honey mustard dressing
IMG_0162.jpg
[/IMG]

Roasted Whole Chicken - French Fries
IMG_0163.jpg
[/IMG]

Wolfgang's Meatball - Bucatini pasta, tomato-basil-garlic sauce with parmesan
IMG_0164.jpg
[/IMG]

Original Veal Wienerschnitzel - With garlic mashed potatos and baby greens
IMG_0165.jpg
[/IMG]

Wolfgang Pucks
The Desserts

Warm Dark Chocolate Souffle Cake
IMG_0175.jpg
[/IMG]

Cinnamon Apple Bread Pudding - I can't remember the exact name of this one, probably cause DS1 said it wasn't that memorable
IMG_0176.jpg
[/IMG]

Classic Carrot Cake - Homemade cream cheese icing with candied pecans
:love: The BEST Carrot Cake we have EVER had!!!!!!:love:
IMG_0177.jpg
[/IMG]

Florida Key Lime Pie - Swiss meringue with a buttery graham cracker crust
IMG_0178.jpg
[/IMG]

This was just our first meal of a 10 day trip, so I have lots more to post!:) But I've made myself hungry now, so I have to continue this later!:lmao:

Is that BBQ sauce on your filet or the demi glace?

Did you eat there at lunch? We have lunch ADR's so I'm curious as to how it was.

We had lunch there last night and DH had the demi glaze and it was very garlicky.. I asked for the maple BBQ for mine and they said no problem. DH and ended up switching because he couldnt stand the demi glaze. I actually preferred the lunch service over the dinner. The restaurant was alot less packed and you werent rushed. I would do lunch again instead of dinner there.

We had lunch there last night and DH had the demi glaze and it was very garlicky.. I asked for the maple BBQ for mine and they said no problem. DH and ended up switching because he couldnt stand the demi glaze. I actually preferred the lunch service over the dinner. The restaurant was alot less packed and you werent rushed. I would do lunch again instead of dinner there.

Hey, thanks. I'm not really a fan of too much garlic, so I might ask for it without any glaze then.

'Ohana Best Friends Polynesian Character Breakfast

Hua Paka (Scrambled Eggs) - made fresh, hot & delicious
Uala Kahiki (Fried Potatoes) - island-style potatoes, caramelized onions & scallions
Pua'a (Pork) - pork breakfast sausage links & smoked bacon
Assorted Warm Breakfast Breads

IMG_0274.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0275.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0277.jpg
[/IMG]

The waffles with the hot syrup were fantasic!! Fresh fruit and pineapple bread is great. The eggs are out of this world!! The CM told us they were made with cream and sea salt...yummmy!:love:

Ohana Dinner

Starters

Fried Wontons served with peanut sauce, chimichurri sauce and harissa
Mixed greens with a honey-lime dressing

IMG_0293.jpg
[/IMG]

Appetizers

Spicy-sweet and sour shrimp
Honey-coriander chicken wings

IMG_0296.jpg
[/IMG]

Accompaniments

Maui Scalloped Potatoes
Stir-fried Vegetables

IMG_0297.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0298.jpg
[/IMG]

Skewers
Prepared over an oak fire

Marinated Sirloin Steak
Asian Barbecue Pork Loin
Mesquite Grilled Turkey
Hawaiian Pork-sausage with pineapple terriyaki glaze

IMG_0299.jpg
[/IMG]

Dessert

'Ohana bread pudding a la mode with Bananas Foster Sauce :love: :love:

This is one of my favorite desserts!:love:

IMG_0303.jpg
[/IMG]

My boys call this "The House of Meat"

Ohana is always one of our favorite places to eat. It is a must do one our list every trip.:thumbsup2

Crystal Palace
Main Street - Magic Kingdom
Character Breakfast Buffet

This is one of our favorite breakfast places in WDW. It is a must do on our list too. Theres no better way to start your day at MK than breakfast here!

IMG_0325.jpg
[/IMG]
What a beautiful way to start your morning at this restaurant.
IMG_0324.jpg
[/IMG]
Waffles and pancakes...ate the puffed cinnamon toast before I could get a pic! Sorry
IMG_0315.jpg
[/IMG]
Eggs to order just the way you want them is a plus here at CP
IMG_0317.jpg
[/IMG]
Crystal Palace is just as pretty at night!
IMG_0417.jpg
[/IMG]

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Tomorrowland - Magic Kingdom

We love having lunch here! The burgers are great and Sonny Eclipse is just a bonus!!

IMG_0368.jpg
[/IMG]

Meteor Meal - 1/2 pound Bacon Double Cheeseburger served with French fries
IMG_0370-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Fried Chicken Strips, served with French Fries
IMG_0374-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Beef Hot Dog - served with French fries
IMG_0369-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Liberty Tree Tavern
Liberty Square - Magic Kingdom

"Goofy's Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner"

IMG_0327.jpg
[/IMG]

Rolls and butter were sooooo gooood!
IMG_0389.jpg
[/IMG]
DECLARATION SALAD - Tossed Mixed Greens, served with our special Tavern Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
IMG_0390.jpg
[/IMG]

PATRIOT'S PLATTER - A generous serving of roasted turkey breast, carved beef, and smoked pork loin, with mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb bread stuffing, and Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese.

IMG_0407.jpg
[/IMG]

DESSERTS - Warm apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream
IMG_0412.jpg
[/IMG]

Patriots Punch with collectors cup and Glowing Tinkerbell pin!!!
IMG_0404.jpg
[/IMG]

This was our first time at LTT and we enjoyed every bit of it! We asked for seconds on the turkey, potatos and gravy!:thumbsup2

Lottawatta Lodge
Blizzard Beach

I would have posted more photos of our lunch orders here, but I forgot and quite frankly, it wasn't worth it. The burger was yukky and the fish was greasy and the pizza just blah.

Not a bad place for a snack, but not worth the waste of a CS credit.

My suggestion would be to go early in the morning to BB and leave in afternoon for a much better lunch at your resort or DTD.

IMG_0426.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0425.jpg
[/IMG]

Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl ice cream in a waffle cone. This was very good and refreshing!
IMG_0457.jpg
[/IMG]

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Pioneer Hall - Fort Wilderness

Starters: Tossed salad, warm cornbread and butter

Feature Items

Ma's Delicious Fried Chicken
Smoked Barbecued Pork Ribs
Mashed Potatoes
Country Style Baked Beans

Strawberry Shortcake

IMG_0462.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0463.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0468.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0472.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0474.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0475.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0492.jpg
[/IMG]

The food was good and the show was great!!!!:thumbsup2

thanks for the yummy food pics.... can't wait to get there... I'm feeling really good about our ADR's:thumbsup2

IMG_0463.jpg
[/IMG]

Did you notice if the tattoed guy in the above pics had Disney tattoos? I know that there is a guy that's pretty famous for all of his that all have to do with Disney. He's covered in them!

I think that is him!

http://www.disneytattooguy.com/george.htm

He has the same Mickey in the back of his hair in a pic on his site.

Found this on his site...

I do the same things every month and do the same dinners every month with the Hoop Dee Doo which I do that 2 times a month. Thursday's and Saturday's I do the 7:15pm show.

I think that is him!

I do the same things every month and do the same dinners every month with the Hoop Dee Doo which I do that 2 times a month. Thursday's and Saturday's I do the 7:15pm show.

That is very cool!!! He says on the site, too, that he'll come and meet people down at the parks while they're there. That would be neat to hang out with Mr. Disney Tattoo!! :)

I think that is him!

Yep! Thats him. He was sitting right next to us. I actually got this picture during the show. Hope he dosen't mind me posting it.

IMG_0490MBWDWphotos.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter