POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Hey cruise, you free next week during lunch to meet me on POTC, i can play at lunch now :)

Hey cruise, you free next week during lunch to meet me on POTC, i can play at lunch now :)

You got it, I would love to play with somebody - it is rather lonely these days. I must say I have been spending a great deal of time with Michelle's Guild-Babes of the Sea (that name just cracks me up)

Lunch your time right? (EST?)

Those screen shots look pretty cool. Thanks for posting them Cruise. I can't wait until they push those out to the live servers.

You got it, I would love to play with somebody - it is rather lonely these days. I must say I have been spending a great deal of time with Michelle's Guild-Babes of the Sea (that name just cracks me up)

Lunch your time right? (EST?)

I'm central time :) I'll look for you Monday :)

I can't wait until all those new items come online! It looks fun.

I miss my Guildies!!! :grouphug:

Anyone up for a little ship privateering competition this Friday night? We can divide up into two teams and see how many times we can sink each other.

This will NOT be a wimpy friendly flag type game. It will be an all-out ship battle war! pirate:

I'm central time :) I'll look for you Monday :)

Hey Jedi,

Sorry, I could not make it today, my computer is being updated as I speak!

I AM FINALLY OUT OF MY COMPUTER NIGHTMARE!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Right now files are being backed up to be placed onto my spanking brand new office computer which has a wicked processor, oodles of memory and enough space to house the national archives inventory.

I won't be available until Wednesday but then I am off Thursday and Friday - had to use some vacation days since I can't roll them over to next year. So I can play then.

Can't wait until all my updates are completed and files are restored on my new office computer, it has been a nightmare since August!!!!

Hey Jedi,

Sorry, I could not make it today, my computer is being updated as I speak!

I AM FINALLY OUT OF MY COMPUTER NIGHTMARE!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Right now files are being backed up to be placed onto my spanking brand new office computer which has a wicked processor, oodles of memory and enough space to house the national archives inventory.

I won't be available until Wednesday but then I am off Thursday and Friday - had to use some vacation days since I can't roll them over to next year. So I can play then.

Can't wait until all my updates are completed and files are restored on my new office computer, it has been a nightmare since August!!!!

Aww, sorry I missed you today but I guess you have a good excuse. ;) have fun with your new speed machine. We can meet up later this week. I'm not sure about Wednesday just yet. We may have lunch catered for wednesday at work.

I miss my Guildies!!! :grouphug:

Anyone up for a little ship privateering competition this Friday night? We can divide up into two teams and see how many times we can sink each other.

This will NOT be a wimpy friendly flag type game. It will be an all-out ship battle war! pirate:

I would really love to do this! Please post the time here and I'll do my best to be there. I miss everyone so much! :hug:

OK, how about this....

Friday, October 17, at 8:00 p.m. EST

This is open to any DIS'er that would like to join the Roo Rockers! Just let us know on this thread if you would like to take part in our Ship Privateering Event.

Right now... it's Pink versus Jewel. Muuuaaahhhaaa :dance3:

OK, how about this....

Friday, October 17, at 8:00 p.m. EST

This is open to any DIS'er that would like to join the Roo Rockers! Just let us know on this thread if you would like to take part in our Ship Privateering Event.

Right now... it's Pink versus Jewel. Muuuaaahhhaaa :dance3:

I have not seen hide nor hair of any elite dis in quite some time now:confused3 sounds like a great time too bad I gotta go watch DD :cheer2: and its away game no doubt..popcorn::

I have not seen hide nor hair of any elite dis in quite some time now:confused3 sounds like a great time too bad I gotta go watch DD :cheer2: and its away game no doubt..popcorn::

I rarely see any other Elite Dis/Dis Crew members anymore. But I can't do Friday either, I'll be at Disney this weekend for MNSSHP.

Friday night 8 p.m. EST

So far, it's Pink, Jewel, and Shark.

Cruise, Themgrind, and MeanQueen cannot make it...

Haven't heard from anyone else. Need at least one more person to balance it out...

I rarely see any other Elite Dis/Dis Crew members anymore. But I can't do Friday either, I'll be at Disney this weekend for MNSSHP.

That is a pretty acceptable excuse..........jealous, jealous, jealous:wizard:

I will also be watching my daughter :cheer2: at the football game on Friday. Most likely the team will not win, they only won 1 game all season.:confused3

Friday night 8 p.m. EST

So far, it's Pink, Jewel, and Shark.

Cruise, Themgrind, and MeanQueen cannot make it...

Haven't heard from anyone else. Need at least one more person to balance it out...

Hiya! My daughter has a 4-H competition that won't be done until 7:30 or 8pm. I can just come in when I get home, unless we want to try for sat? I'm still fine with tomorrow though, just might be a tad late. If nothing else we can PVP as undeads, that always gives me a good laugh!!
Jewel.. I'm dead
Pink.. You better run!
Jewel.. Oh, I'm laughing
Pink.. You don't look so good
Its very hard to take swordfighting seriously with your bff. :rotfl2:

Hiya! My daughter has a 4-H competition that won't be done until 7:30 or 8pm. I can just come in when I get home, unless we want to try for sat? I'm still fine with tomorrow though, just might be a tad late. If nothing else we can PVP as undeads, that always gives me a good laugh!!
Jewel.. I'm dead
Pink.. You better run!
Jewel.. Oh, I'm laughing
Pink.. You don't look so good
Its very hard to take swordfighting seriously with your bff. :rotfl2:

LOL! I think that was probably our conversation verbatim! Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard, I ouldn't even get a hit on you.

Kind of hard to take swordfighting seriously when you're overtaken in a serious giggling fit.

Mudpit next time? :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter