POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Ok so the girls will totally sink the guys...although there are a few of ya that are too full of hot air to sink:rotfl2:

If you don't mind a non-roo joining in Tuesday at 8pm ET would work for me as well. I could sail on either ship to balance the sides (sorry guys, but being with a bunch of wenches appeals to me).

I also could help anybody with any quests they still have open. I especially like sailing if that happens to be a quest that needs completing.

I think if any dis'er can attend they will be welcome to join in the fun! just bring a dry towel:laundy: :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm laughing even more because you attempted to join in even knowing that :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK, what night of the week is best for everybody? Would a Tuesday evening work? Say around 8:00 p.m. EST?

Arg, I am in Indianapolis right now and won't return until Wednesday. Sorry to miss out, bummer. I miss you guys.

Don't forget the life vests ladies, you're gonna be spending a considerable amount of time in the water!! pirate:

Arg, I am in Indianapolis right now and won't return until Wednesday. Sorry to miss out, bummer. I miss you guys.

Wait, Cruise! I haven't picked a Tuesday yet....

I'm thinking of NEXT Tuesday, February 3, at 8 pm EST.

Will that work for everyone?

Don't forget the life vests ladies, you're gonna be spending a considerable amount of time in the water!! pirate:

I guess I'll be wearing my bikini just in case you guys can't swim.Thank good ness I was a lifeguard at Typhoon Lagoonpirate:

Want to repeat the date.... it's Tuesday, February 3, at 8 pm EST.

Is this okay with everyone?

As of now, we have:

Guys: Matty, Pete, Themgrind, and Out

Girls: Cruise, Jewel, Jeannie, and Pink

Jewel has reverted back to Basic. Does anyone know if she'll lose her cannon skills? If so, we need to penalize you boys ;)

...Want to repeat the date.... it's Tuesday, February 3, at 8 pm EST...Is this okay with everyone?...

...Jewel has reverted back to Basic. Does anyone know if she'll lose her cannon skills?...
Works for me and is now on my calendar.:thumbsup2

Jewel should have some basic cannon skills. Think all the skills you get up till level 10 cannon. Maybe the boys can only click with 1 hand as a handicap.:rolleyes:

I am in....

Somebody send me a reminder

Ok dont forget your life jacket!:rotfl:

btw I know there may be alot more reverted back to basic, please join in.. and the new updates are here also, new port royal and alot more features. basic is also different In some way.

Cruise, this is your reminder ;) and to all those who may have forgotten (I know I did! The light bulb just went off in my head this morning! I had totally forgotten about this :upsidedow )

Everyone still in???

It's TONIGHT at 8 pm EST. I will try to find us a quiet server. I think I have everyone on my friend's list, so no need to post the server here. Just come find me.

Girls will be French ;)

Guys will be Spanish ;) ;)

Voyez-toi tout aux docks ce soir ! Bonne chance !

Cruise, this is your reminder ;) and to all those who may have forgotten (I know I did! The light bulb just went off in my head this morning! I had totally forgotten about this :upsidedow )

Everyone still in???

It's TONIGHT at 8 pm EST. I will try to find us a quiet server. I think I have everyone on my friend's list, so no need to post the server here. Just come find me.

Girls will be French ;)

Guys will be Spanish ;) ;)

Voyez-toi tout aux docks ce soir ! Bonne chance !

Yes and Jamminjoey may join us. All their classes were cancelled due to weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter