POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

I still can't play Pirates much because of my computer situation. I need to stick games that I don't have to download.

I still only have Barbosa's outfit but not the other two. However, whenever I do manage to log on, nobody else is on at all.

It sounds like part of the problem is that we're just on at different times. If only our guild had something like an Event Coordinator that could plan special things for us to all do together. :dance3:

Way to go Jeanne!! I wish I had known, I would have piggybacked with you and got my completed too!! Now you have to help me. I was hoping to talk Matty and Cruise into helping me also, since Pink and Pete want to boss the battle, not battle the boss.. err.. whatever! I think I said that right. :confused3

I haven't even started one clothing quest yet! :rotfl2: I barely started privateering too, so there is LOADS for me to still keep busy in game with. I can't wait to see about this guild hangout idea.. sounds awesome!! :thumbsup2

Oh.. and btw, I dl skype today.

It sounds like part of the problem is that we're just on at different times. If only our guild had something like an Event Coordinator that could plan special things for us to all do together. :dance3:

Try using Disney DXD, just go to the community tab from Pirates Home Page.
if you have not been there yet already its kinda confusing since most all our pirates link back to our disney accounts but yet are different ? maybe/pirate:

http://disney.go.com/games/#/disneygroups/piratesonlineplayers/

Way to go Jeanne!! I wish I had known, I would have piggybacked with you and got my completed too!! Now you have to help me. I was hoping to talk Matty and Cruise into helping me also, since Pink and Pete want to boss the battle, not battle the boss.. err.. whatever! I think I said that right. :confused3

I haven't even started one clothing quest yet! :rotfl2: I barely started privateering too, so there is LOADS for me to still keep busy in game with. I can't wait to see about this guild hangout idea.. sounds awesome!! :thumbsup2

Oh.. and btw, I dl skype today.

Jewel, let me know when you want to try, maybe this weekend during double rep points? I am there for you. I love doing the boss and maybe we can do it with little crew involved.

Oh no! That's one more Roo Rocker we won't be seeing in the game much anymore. Has anyone seen Cruise or Matty around? :sad2:

Seriously though, Congrats! pirate:

Thanks friend,but I not going anywhere.I'm still only lvl 29 noteriety and I really want that stinkin staff. So, I guess you're stuck with me unless you give me the boot:banana: :banana: Besides, this is the best guild ever,right???:grouphug:

Jewel, let me know when you want to try, maybe this weekend during double rep points? I am there for you. I love doing the boss and maybe we can do it with little crew involved.
OOhhh yesss!! :banana: I'm so excited about double rep! As soon as I have an idea of a good time this weekend I'll let you know. I think I'm pretty open, no plans that I know of. Who else wants to ride along? :)

Me Me Me, can I ride along too? I can't wait for double reps WOOT!!! Let me know a time to jump aboard:cool1:

I know I'm not in the Rocking Roos Guild, but you guys should add me as a friend because I seem to be on there more than I should. Especially if you are home during the day like I am. I look forward to long naps because it's bye bye housework, hello POTC time!

I know I'm not in the Rocking Roos Guild, but you guys should add me as a friend because I seem to be on there more than I should. Especially if you are home during the day like I am. I look forward to long naps because it's bye bye housework, hello POTC time!

Try using you Disney account title for friends it allows one account for all your characters, even pixie hollow titles link up to pirates, um so I was told .:rotfl:
alertsys.jpg

its kind of confusing since the Dname is only a number till you fill out your profile :headache:

Don't forget..... DOUBLE REP tomorrow and Sunday! 3-6 p.m. EST!

Also.... NEW Weapon Unlocks heading our way in a few weeks (level 20)!

NEW enemies and high-level bosses coming! Woot! Can't wait for this!

Don't forget..... DOUBLE REP tomorrow and Sunday! 3-6 p.m. EST!

Also.... NEW Weapon Unlocks heading our way in a few weeks (level 20)!

NEW enemies and high-level bosses coming! Woot! Can't wait for this!

Meeee tooooo!!
I plan on being on as much as I can during double rep on both days. I am really excited about the new boss enemies too, lots of cool things coming! :cool1:

Jewel, I will be out of the house most of Saturday for my daughter's competition. I can be on Sunday if you want to try boss and get those double rep points. Just let me know. Otherwise carry on without me.

Woot! :cool1:

After many weeks of practicing, BloodthirstyShark and Pink decided to finally pass their Boss Battle yesterday during double rep!! Piece of cake... got it on our first attempt through. We rock that Boss!

We then took Jewel through and helped her pass her own Boss Battle! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm sure going to miss that task though... Great fun!

If anyone needs a couple of tour guides for their upcoming Boss Battle, we're ready to don our captain's caps once again pirate:

Those that have now successfully passed their Boss Battles:

Ladysouth
Matty_D
Cruiselinefan
Jeanniegirl
Tigress Jewel
Bloodthirsty Shark
Pink Girlygirl

Am I missing anyone?

Need to now get Jedi, Jade, Constance, and Ricks through...

Can anyone help me find the buried severed arm?...
I cant dig anywhere without an enemy interrupting my digging...or dieing....
I cant even find the dig spot with this clue http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Dig_Up_A_Severed_Arm_Quest...ETA: About a minute or two after posting this, I found it :woohoo:
For others that may be looking the below may help. Tip: It is best to find the spot with your weapon already drawn, as you will probably be attacked by a rock crab. Once you kill it start digging right away. If a crab starts hitting you during the digging most likely the digging will be halted with nothing found.
crabislanddig4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter