• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Our Limo, I requested a black limo but was told that mears doesn't have any. Well, I was very surprised to see it waiting for me at the Beach Club when I was picked up :) .
JenniferandDaniel12396-14-10.jpg

JenniferandDaniel04726-14-10.jpg

So, how about your exit picture for today?

I loved our ribbon wands, I wish I'd saved one but I don't have any.
JenniferandDaniel14156-14-10.jpg

These are my favorite exit pictures.

BG46.jpg

My husband is silly!

BG85.jpg

I am so glad you brought this thread back!

I love your hair!

Thanks! I loved the way it came out! I knew I didn't want something slicked back really tightly, that was the only direction that I gave to my girl and this is what she came up with. I was very pleased. :goodvibes

Here's our exit photo. I'm working on bringing my DH out of his shell a bit more. :rolleyes:

Photo42-2.jpg

The back of your dress is amazing! makes your butt look great ;)

Thanks, I loved the bustle. Unfortunately this is the only good picture I have of the back. I didn't thing to get any professional pictures of it so I had to rely on my friends and family. This pic is one of my favorites I am so glad my bridesmaid took it!

I'm loving everybody's pictures!!!

Here is our exit picture. I think it's my favorite wedding picture taken because everyone looks so happy. :teeth:

DB045312-3-10-2.jpg

I'm going to catch up really quickly. I'm so excited that this came back because i wanted to play along so much when i was planning and then it disappeared.

First kiss
firstkiss.jpg

Our transportation... from inside
limoride.jpg

Our Exit pic
petaltoss.jpg

Saraheg2107- i love your chuppah!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter