POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Disneyweddingpictures233.jpg

I'm not a very frequent poster and far from a "new bride" but I think a daily theme works for this thread rather than random photos. JMHO - not to offend anyone!!

The Kiss:
232323232%7Ffp53658%3Enu%3D3384%3E776%3E9%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D3239%3A6%3A27788%3Anu0mrj

I like this flower pic:
IMG_1383.jpg

Here is my silk replica of my vow renewal bouquet we used in our wedding portrait with Randy:
SecondHoneymoon101.jpg

Here is the vow renewal kiss:
VowRenewaltrip193.jpg

Here is one that Randy took at our wedding portrait:
SecondHoneymoon169.jpg

Wow, this is my first time posting on this thread and no one else has come here yet today so I guess I get to pick.

How about the Candlelighting Ceremony - or if you did not do that another ceremony that you did (Sand Ceremony).

dce55645.jpg

And from yesterday - a kiss - not THE KISS - I don't have all my photos loaded yet.

33657e03.jpg

Linda

No candle or sand ceremony here. We added in a beautiful Buddhist wedding prayer instead.

You cremony site was soo pretty!

Sleeping Princess,

What color are your roses?? Black or Red??

Hey there... my roses were Red -- they are Black Magic Roses, so a very very deep red..

Sleeping Princess- I think my husband and I saw you guys at the GF on Thursday Dec 4. You look familiar cause we spoke with a couple and I think it was you guys!

I thought that was you guys -- you looked familiar too so I showed my hubby and he said yeah -- those are the folks we saw in the elevator that day..

What a small world --- I hope your day was wonderful, I know mine was a dream come true --- just waiting for pictures from Randy... that is the hard part.. :scared1:

I thought that was you guys -- you looked familiar too so I showed my hubby and he said yeah -- those are the folks we saw in the elevator that day..

What a small world --- I hope your day was wonderful, I know mine was a dream come true --- just waiting for pictures from Randy... that is the hard part.. :scared1:[/QUOTE]

I know! I am waiting for Misty's pics too. So far your wedding looked amazing! Good luck to you guys, and it is a small world!

Let's do another for new girls..I don't think I have posted this one..I got it the other day:

Ceremony (any picture DURING the ceremony)
2vmvgas.jpg

During the Ceremony:

232323232%7Ffp53684%3Enu%3D3384%3E776%3E9%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D323962398%3B6%3B9nu0mrj

(we did not have a candle or sand ceremony)

This is the only ceremony one I have right now. That would be my father in the foreground sitting there crying. We both started crying before we started walking because we missed Mom terribly. He kept saying he wished she were here and that she would be proud.
photo3.jpg

Dawn,

I did my best not to talk about my Mom on my wedding day. I didn't want to cry. I am sure I wasn't the only one wishing she were with us. I did carry her picture in my flowers, but I teared up everytime I looked at it. I think it sucks we didn't get to have our mom's with us. It is something alot of brides take for granted.

Ok Ok not to be a downer....

3060556389_8928effa6e.jpg

Dawn,

I did my best not to talk about my Mom on my wedding day. I didn't want to cry. I am sure I wasn't the only one wishing she were with us. I did carry her picture in my flowers, but I teared up everytime I looked at it. I think it sucks we didn't get to have our mom's with us. It is something alot of brides take for granted.

Ok Ok not to be a downer....

3060556389_8928effa6e.jpg

Sooo cute!!! I totally agree wiht you. Whenever I hear brides complain about what a PITA their moms are being I want to tell them to enjoy it while they can.

the time you have is never as long as you hope.

And JandJ- good luck on the adoption!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter