Ppo At tusker house

Haley R

DIS Veteran
I’ve never done a ppo before and we have one scheduled for tusker house. Our reservation is at 8:30 but I’ve been told we could be seated early if we check in at 8. Is this correct? Also, is it hard to get to a park that early using Disney buses? We will be coming from pop and I’m not sure how early to get to the bus stop.

Got there for a PPO breakfast in December and stayed at POP. Not hard to get there at all. When we were there and the park opened at 8:00 the first round of busses ran at 6:50ish. Only took 15 mins to get there.

In my experience, yes you can get in at 8.

Got there for a PPO breakfast in December and stayed at POP. Not hard to get there at all. When we were there and the park opened at 8:00 the first round of busses ran at 6:50ish. Only took 15 mins to get there.

In my experience, yes you can get in at 8.
Okay thanks! We were going to eat at 10:35 but I was able to move our fop FP up to 10:50. I’m kind of excited to get into the park early for breakfast. Do you think we should get to the bus stop at 6:50 or is that too early?

Okay thanks! We were going to eat at 10:35 but I was able to move our fop FP up to 10:50. I’m kind of excited to get into the park early for breakfast. Do you think we should get to the bus stop at 6:50 or is that too early?

I got to the bus stop at 6:40. Because it really did come at 6:50-55. Since we were only one of three families waiting for a bus they didn't wait long.

I got to the bus stop at 6:40. Because it really did come at 6:50-55. Since we were only one of three families waiting for a bus they didn't wait long.
Okay thanks. We have dAh the night before so I might have to wait and see how fast we get moving in the morning. I don’t think we will be getting a lot of sleep that night.

Thankfully Disney gives lots of adrenaline :)
That is a fact! lol
I haven’t decided if we will spend all day at ak or take a mid day break. We have Nemo at 2:30-3:40. I want to see ROL so I guess we will just have to see. If our niece is super tired and grumpy I’m not going to make her stay all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter