PPO breakfast worth it for 7 dwarves?

We have done this and it work great to get one quick ride on mine train. We have also done this and mine train was down and we had to choose whether to get in line and hope it opened fast or move on. We chose not to wait and it was a good choice. It was down over an hour. Even with that experience, I would do it again and share meals if I was paying out of pocket.

I'll jump on the caution bandwagon. We paid for the early entry thing (whatever it's called) so we could hit up the Dwarfs. The ride was down.

We loved our PPO at BOG. First morning on our first Disney Trip. A great way to kick off. We had a FP for 7D so we did Peter Pan and then got to run from ride to ride like lunatics since low waits. So much fun. We also pre ordered 2 meals for 4 people and it worked great.

Keep in mind 7DMT does close in rain (so, to add to PPs' mentioning the ride could be down - keep in mind it can be down for many reasons, including rain.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter