• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pray for baby "J"

3babyws

Mouseketeer
My DH' s best friend since he was 2 just found out that his son has cancer. He is only a year old and this is breaking everyone's heart. Please keep this sweet baby and the family in your prayers and wish for the best. Thank you so much!!

I will keep them all in my prayers. I know it's devastating from experience with my own child. Best wishes.
By the way one thing I always tell all parents , setting up a caringbridge page works wonderful , this way they do not have to keep repeating the same story over and over . You may want to let your friend know.
www.caringbridge.org

Thank you so much for your prayers...right now we just wait and see what the proposed treatments will be. Hoping for the best. Thank you for the link I will pas sit on to the family.

I'm Minister of Music at our church and tonight I led the choir in special prayer for Baby J and the family. Please keep us posted on how things are going.

We found out that it is neuroblastoma today and they will be deciding what route to take for treatment in the next few days. There is a good survival rate with this type of cancer in children of baby j's age, so we are hopeful. The fact that people all around are praying for him is such a blessing. I am sure the parents appreciate every single one!

So sorry to hear about baby J. I will keep him in my prayers. :hug:

Still waiting...hoping to find out more on wednesday which is the dad's bday. Pray for short treatment and good outcome.

This is so sad and you're a dear friend to ask for prayers. Of course, add me to those who will be praying for this little one. :grouphug:

We got news that was good and then bad. Baby "J" has clean bone marrow but is still High risk. He will be undergoing chemo for at least a year. We need your prayer more than ever. Please pray for strength for the family and peace and healing for this sweet baby!!!

Thank you for updating us with the good and not so good news.

I will continue to keep the baby and entire family in prayer. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter