Prayer and Pixie Dust needed please.....

Here's a :grouphug: and some P&PD for you. It must be really hard right now, but I know that it's going to get better. I'm going to have a special prayer for you every night now.

Well.....now I know what the migraine was about....I have a cold, which of course is not good with the Barometric pressure chages from Katrina.....

So I still have a migraine and now she is freaking out with the storm arriving, plus I think she has a cold too, but I can't talk to her, so I really don't know....UGH.....I just yelled at her, I hate it when I slip like that....I am a terrible mommy....I want this week to be OVER!

:grouphug:

I wondered about the storms heading, it sure does make changes in us too!! :wizard:

Please stop beating yourself up, you are making me feel that *I* am a horrible mom - you see I too yelled at my DD yesterday, its just not easy being a mom... :grouphug:

MommytoMJM, you are NOT a terrible mom. In fact, I think you are a wonderful mom. You are one of the best moms that I know, and I know a lot. You are so patient, kind, and caring. Please do not think that you are a terrible mom, because you are not. I will send a prayer right now that you, and MJ too, feel better and that things will be better. :grouphug:

Joanna71985 said:
MommytoMJM, you are NOT a terrible mom. In fact, I think you are a wonderful mom. You are one of the best moms that I know, and I know a lot. You are so patient, kind, and caring. Please do not think that you are a terrible mom, because you are not. I will send a prayer right now that you, and MJ too, feel better and that things will be better. :grouphug:
::yes::
:flower: :sunny: :flower: :sunny: :flower: :sunny: :flower: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter