Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Sorry, Sharon, late as I am, but my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your FIL. You describe a sad, but nice scene. {Hugs}.

Brenda, continued prayers for you and your family, for what you look for, and continued prayer for all still in need, along with a thank you for prayers answered.

I'm on my way out the door to teach a class for little children (well, 1st - 5th graders). This class is called Jesus, The one and only. Please say a prayer for me during this 6 week study. The responsibility we have to children is enormous and sometimes overwhelms me.
Thanks!!

Update: :) The 1st class went great. It was a fast hour. The kids were very bright and well-behaved. 6 weeks will do me but I think I'm going to like it! :)

Buckalew: it is a wonderful thing you do to teach children. You are in my prayers.

To all in need of Prayers and Pixie Dust please know that you are in my daily prayer list.

God bless you all.

Jen:)

Brenda, I am so glad to hear that your class went so well!

All, continued thoughts and prayers for all in need.

Things have happened concerning my prayer request in the past few days. Tuesday is a big day...please, please try to keep us in your thoughts or prayers that day. I will keep you posted with any outcomes from then. :) Thank you all.

Brenda, as always you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope for the best for you on Tuesday.

I don't post here often, but I do pray for those who ask, and sometimes for those who don't. :D

Whoever is keeping track of this is doing a great job. Thank you.

Keeping all these folks in need of support in prayer, and thanks for all requests and prayers answered. :sunny:

If I may be selfish & beg you to also add my mother Margo on your prayer list. She was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (Bone Marrow Cancer) & come to find out, she's had it so long that she looks like she has osteoporosis (curviture of the spine). Her spine is actually compressing due to all the tumors. She has had to receive many blood transfusions both as an inpatient & outpatient due to her hemoglobin being down to 5 (norm is 12 & at "8" people need blood...at 5 it's very dangerous). She is currently going through chemotherapy to help slow down the cancer but we won't know for a while if the chemo is helping or not.

I could probably count on one hand how many times my mother has been ill in her lifetime...but this is a biggy & I'm not dealing well with this at all. My mom has eaten very healthy all her life, never smoked or drank & rarely has anything fried or anything sweet even! She has been a very hard worker, so she has been very physically active....this is just unbelievable. Mom has been stronger than me. She's been consoling me! (I'm on meds now & thankfully I don't cry in front of her anymore!) :(

So please......please, I beg of you to pray for her. I just don't want her to suffer. Please ask our dear Lord to save her, heal her, as He's got the power to do just that.

Thank you dear Dis family.

so sorry for the pain your familys going through!! Hugs to you, and saying a prayer right now!! I believe in the power of God and prayer as well....God bless you dear........goof

Sending prayers and pixie dust to all who need them. May yoy be protected and all come out well for you

I will have your mom in my prayers, Mishetta. My very best wishes for her, and you also as one of her caregivers. :sunny:

Mishetta: I have added your family to my prayer list. I hope all goes well for your mother. Have faith and hope and God will come through.

My thoughts and prayers for everyone on this board.

Jen

Many thanks for your prayers....it certainly helps to read your support, especially on days like today when Mom had a "bad day." Well, the family had a "bad day."

Hugs,

Mishetta

Keeping a special place in my nightly prayers for all in need.

Mishetta

Special prayers for your Mom. So sorry to hear this.

{{HUGS}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter