• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premier League - Who's Your Team?

My DBF supports Liverpool (and is currently devastated at Alonso being sold :confused: ) and - according to him - that makes me an honourary Liverpool supporter. :headache:

West Brom and Cardiff City for me, niether Premiership Im afraid, although I wouldnt betting West Brom go back up again next year lol, Man Utd for my DD:goodvibes

Ian is a huge Liverpool fan too, it seems to be the theme so far.. Laurs I thought Eric looked like you on the other pic, but he looks like Andy here, maybe he is the perfect mix of both of you..

Thanks, Jules. That is the only photo where I have ever seen a likeness to either of us - and agree he is Andy all the way!

Laur's xx

I am a Liverpool supporter too, I go to a few games but not so many since i've had DD. My Sister is a season ticket holder so I get first refusal if she can't go to a game :)

DFi is an Evertonian :sad2: and so we have lots of banter on derby days ;) DD aged 2 yrs, 8 months is an unconfirmed red (i think!) :rotfl:

DH and youngest daughter are Liverpool supporters , my 3 sons are West ham supporters and me and my 2 other daughters are Spurs supporters..It can get quite heated in this house lol ..:lmao:

Bolton Wanderers in this house.

I was a Liverpool fan in my younger days though and so always like to see them doing well

I'm Liverpool :goodvibes Matt is a season ticket holder at Fulham Fc x

West Ham-come on you Irons! Also,though a league 2 side,a mention has to be made of Dagenham and Redbridge-the Daggers!

I'm Liverpool :goodvibes Matt is a season ticket holder at Fulham Fc x

:thumbsup2 to Matt from my husband who also has a Fulham season ticket. He's supported them since his first visit in 1966 :rolleyes: (he's older than me, of course!)
He was pricing up tickets today to some obscure Russian town where Fulham are playing in 2 weeks (apparently it's about 900 miles EAST of Moscow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter