Pressed Coins ?

KJGrilliot

Earning My Ears
We are going to Magic Kingdom on March 13th. How many quarters and pennies should we take with us. We have two girls. Do we need dimes or nickles?

Thank you!

Do you want to collect them all? ;) I think it can get pretty expensive ... Here's a list of all the coin machines and their locations. Each machine usually has three designs ... Some of the stores also sell a small plastic booklet to store all of the pennies! Have fun :p

http://www.wdwig.com/pennylist.htm

awesome link, thanks!

do y'all know how many pennies/quarters the books will hold?

I've already written down a great tip about this; use film canisters or small candy ones to hold your coins :D

I'm not too sure about that ... I was collecting the coins for my scrapbook so I didn't buy one of those booklets. I know they've got one for pennies and one for quarters so there are probably quite a few! Make sure you find some shiny pennies before you leave ... There were a couple of times I didn't want to get a penny because I couldn't find a shiny one. But if you can find a CM near by, they're usually happy to trade pennies with you :p

The penny book we bought 1 year ago holds 36 pennies and 6 quarters. My son collected pennies from around the "world" in Epcot. This was a lot of fun because he wasn't thrilled with Epcot when we went the first time. Last year he couldn't believe how "cool" the countries were to visit. He also collected quarters from every park. To me this was fun and inexpensive. We look at them often and remember our time in the magic.:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Can the pressed penny books be purchased before we gert to Disney?

Does anyone know if the autograph books can also be purchased before we get to WDW?

I prefer to purchase things ahead of time, this way it hurts less!

TIA :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter