Priceline Express Deals

Yay!!! There are finally Disney resort for our dates on PL!!! I've been holding out hope they would return and now here they are!! Does anyone have a 10% Express code you are willing to share? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Our dates are mar 29-apr 1. I was definitely seeing a Disney deluxe last night but wasn’t sure which one it was. I was hoping for a coupon to book so I decide to wait and now it’s gone this morning, as are most of the Disney resorts that were popping up last night even as regular bookings. Kicking myself that I didn’t just go ahead and book last night :(

Our dates are mar 29-apr 1. I was definitely seeing a Disney deluxe last night but wasn’t sure which one it was. I was hoping for a coupon to book so I decide to wait and now it’s gone this morning, as are most of the Disney resorts that were popping up last night even as regular bookings. Kicking myself that I didn’t just go ahead and book last night :(
Looks like Carib beach/Coronado is showing up through better bidding for $187. Only 20% off though.

I'm seeing Beach Club for your dates at $274 per night.

Looks like Carib beach/Coronado is showing up through better bidding for $187. Only 20% off though.
I currently have cbr booked through Disney at $204 so it is cheaper now. But this is a resort only stay for just dh & I and we were really hoping for a deluxe since we will just be hanging out there. The resort last night was $259 and it said it was 40% off. So mad at myself this morning!!

Glad to see the $259 is back for you!! I'm looking at any combination of dates for the end of March for 7 days. Haven't found anything for Disney yet. Ahhhh!

If anyone is considering the very end of April, this week I’ve been seeing a few days available at what appears to be Wilderness Lodge for just over $200/night. Worth a look.

It looks like summer (pre-SWGE) is going to work better for my family’s next visit so I’m holding out for a deal for then. :magnify:

If anyone is considering the very end of April, this week I’ve been seeing a few days available at what appears to be Wilderness Lodge for just over $200/night. Worth a look.

It looks like summer (pre-SWGE) is going to work better for my family’s next visit so I’m holding out for a deal for then. :magnify:
Is there a way to tell wilderness vs beach club or other delux? For me AKL is easy to spot but rest are getting trickier. When I booked Boardwalk last July I was 99% based off the description.

Is there a way to tell wilderness vs beach club or other delux? For me AKL is easy to spot but rest are getting trickier. When I booked Boardwalk last July I was 99% based off the description.
How do you spot AKL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter