Priceline Express Deals

What seems to be the case when Hotel Canary lists two hotels (Disney ones), but the 'someone recently got' pop up is a completely different non Disney resort? Anyone have experience with which is more accurate?

What seems to be the case when Hotel Canary lists two hotels (Disney ones), but the 'someone recently got' pop up is a completely different non Disney resort? Anyone have experience with which is more accurate?
The following is only anecdotal evidence from one of my bookings last year.

I booked an Express deal for what I was 99% sure was AKL and the “someone recently got” pop up was telling me it was Hyatt Regency. It did turn out to be AKL and since then I haven’t paid much attention to the “someone recently got” pop up. I find it to be totally random and misleading. Again, just one example.

Is there a way to tell wilderness vs beach club or other delux? For me AKL is easy to spot but rest are getting trickier. When I booked Boardwalk last July I was 99% based off the description.
I match ratings/amenities & last booked price (the original rate they list next to the express deal rate) to figure it out. Like if the amenities and ratings make it clear it's a Disney resort and it says the price was $411 but is now $205, I do a little research to find which resort would be $411 for those exact dates booked through Disney. This method has proven to be pretty accurate for me.

I match ratings/amenities & last booked price (the original rate they list next to the express deal rate) to figure it out. Like if the amenities and ratings make it clear it's a Disney resort and it says the price was $411 but is now $205, I do a little research to find which resort would be $411 for those exact dates booked through Disney. This method has proven to be pretty accurate for me.

I forget, does PL listed price include tax & fees?

Hotwire is really easy to tell - it will show the hotel is .02miles from animal kingdom. I ended up booking it rather cheaply for a group of 12 rooms and even though they said standard we all had savannah views!

I knew Hotwire showed the distance from the parks but didn’t see anything like that on PL.

That’s awesome that you got a savannah view!!!

found something for may dates too! Any coupons would really help out.
What dates in May did you find? I've been waiting on May forever, but not seeing anything for my dates. (May 11-19, been searching for 3/4 days at a time in that dated range.)

CSR has been showing up at $174/nt for our May dates for about a week now on Orbitz. It's the only hotel with such a deep discount, so maybe the construction there is keeping occupancy down. I wanted to mention it in case the discounted price might work for any other times. It's a good rate considering you know the hotel name and can cancel.

10% off on PL express deals up to $50, valid until midnight EST tomorrow: 62H5CZ4FH7V.
Please let us know if you've used it.

Save up to $50 off Express Deal Hotels, Rental Cars or Flights
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
62P28346S57
Book by 03/13/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Does this look like Disney? Dates are 4/7 to 4/13.

Attachments

• snip1.JPG
    snip1.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 63
  • snip2.JPG
    snip2.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 59
  • snip3.JPG
    snip3.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 58
I'm paying $270 for WL and that includes tax & fees.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have included the details :rolleyes:

2 Queen, standard view Sept 1-4 so NO weekends!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter