Priceline Express Deals

Thanks - nope, I’m not familiar with the Wyndham at all.
I checked the regular/refundable rate for Wyndham for those dates and it is 159 a night, so I think that is it but it is weird that you would get a hint that you booked there before but other things that don't make sense pop up with Express or Hot Deals from time to time.

Thanks - nope, I’m not familiar with the Wyndham at all.

It's a really nice hotel, sharing the grounds and amenities of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare resort (there's a whole thread over on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions page - actually I think it's like the 4th thread because WBC is really popular). Anyway, the property is located next to CBR, surrounded by Disney property on 3 sides. It has an amazing pool complex with lazy rivers, a cool pirate ship pool with slides, also mini golf, etc. It does not, unfortunately, get the onsite perks like the 60-day booking window or EMH access, but it's very conveniently located, especially if you have a car or are wiling to Uber. There is a shuttle, but it's not free and doesn't run that frequently. We'll be staying at the Grand in June (Hotwire booking), and I know my kids are going to love those pools!

It's a really nice hotel, sharing the grounds and amenities of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare resort (there's a whole thread over on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions page - actually I think it's like the 4th thread because WBC is really popular). Anyway, the property is located next to CBR, surrounded by Disney property on 3 sides. It has an amazing pool complex with lazy rivers, a cool pirate ship pool with slides, also mini golf, etc. It does not, unfortunately, get the onsite perks like the 60-day booking window or EMH access, but it's very conveniently located, especially if you have a car or are wiling to Uber. There is a shuttle, but it's not free and doesn't run that frequently. We'll be staying at the Grand in June (Hotwire booking), and I know my kids are going to love those pools!
Thanks for the info!

I'm seeing what could be Disney resorts for 5/19-5/21. A little harder to tell than it used to be since the resort fees are no longer showing for non-Disney properties. The discounts seem low (20-30%) for a blind booking. Hotel Canary lists Disney and non-Disney properties as options. (I'm not planning a May trip, just checking to see what's available less than 30 days out.)

Anything for 6/5-6/12. I’m having trouble w/ my internet today, so frustrating!
The only thing I saw that could maybe be on WDW property is this 4 star Bonnet Creek one with a 8+ rating - it says the last person got Wyndham and Hotel Canary gives 3 possibilies which includes the Dolphin, Wyndham and a Hilton. I copied and pasted the 3 possibilites below. I also copied and pasted the booking page below too. The was price is $306 a night. I can't figure out which it is likely to be. The Dolphin isn't listed for those dates at all which would be the only onsite possibilty, the Hilton has a was price of 313 a night for some of the rooms but lists a $40 nightly resort fee which the booking page I copied below doesn't list. And the prices for the Wyndham range from 164 to aroud 250 a night depending on the room and if it is refundable or not. I think the Wyndham also has a resort fee. This express deal says it has 500 reviews so of the possibilities HC list, the Hilton matches the best. I think I have heard that Express deals don't always list resort fees - not sure if that means they drop it, or that you will have to pay it even though it isn't listed on the booking page. Of the 3 I would think it is the Hilton. They also have a 5 star listed for about 170 a night - probably the Waldorf. There are some Disney Springs hotels listed too.

Check-In:
Wed, Jun. 05, 2019
Check-Out:
Wed, Jun. 12, 2019
Room Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults - 1 Bed Requested.
$147
per night
Non Refundable

Price per Night$147

Rooms1

Nights7

Room Subtotal$1,029.00

Taxes and Fees$177.24

Total Charges$1,206.24

Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek)
8.6 out of 10 from 490 reviews
$159.20 /night

Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort

8.7 out of 10 from 541 reviews
$144.00 /night

Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel

Lake Buena Vista (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek)
8.0 out of 10 from 685 reviews
$179.55 /night

The only thing I saw that could maybe be on WDW property is this 4 star Bonnet Creek one with a 8+ rating - it says the last person got Wyndham and Hotel Canary gives 3 possibilies which includes the Dolphin, Wyndham and a Hilton. I copied and pasted the 3 possibilites below. I also copied and pasted the booking page below too. The was price is $306 a night. I can't figure out which it is likely to be. The Dolphin isn't listed for those dates at all which would be the only onsite possibilty, the Hilton has a was price of 313 a night for some of the rooms but lists a $40 nightly resort fee which the booking page I copied below doesn't list. And the prices for the Wyndham range from 164 to aroud 250 a night depending on the room and if it is refundable or not. I think the Wyndham also has a resort fee. This express deal says it has 500 reviews so of the possibilities HC list, the Hilton matches the best. I think I have heard that Express deals don't always list resort fees - not sure if that means they drop it, or that you will have to pay it even though it isn't listed on the booking page. Of the 3 I would think it is the Hilton. They also have a 5 star listed for about 170 a night - probably the Waldorf. There are some Disney Springs hotels listed too.

Check-In:
Wed, Jun. 05, 2019
Check-Out:
Wed, Jun. 12, 2019
$147
per night
Non Refundable

Price per Night$147

Rooms1

Nights7

Room Subtotal$1,029.00

Taxes and Fees$177.24

Total Charges$1,206.24

$159.20 /night

$144.00 /night

$179.55 /night
I agree with you -- I'm pretty sure that's the Hilton because of the number of reviews.

Check-In:
Wed, Jun. 05, 2019
Check-Out:
Wed, Jun. 12, 2019
$147
per night
Non Refundable

Price per Night$147

Rooms1

Nights7

Room Subtotal$1,029.00

Taxes and Fees$177.24

Total Charges$1,206.24

$159.20 /night

$144.00 /night

$179.55 /night

U’re awesome! Sorry for delayed reply. I ended up n Urgent Care w/ my 5 y/o daughter diagnosed w/ pneumonia. It’s been a rough 2 days, but Thank U for such great, detailed info. We were able to snag Bonnet Creek Resort.

I've been looking for this WBC thread and I cannot find it. Can you link it to me?

PLE Hotel- Through App
SAVE AN EXTRA
10% OFF
When you use this coupon code.
Enter Coupon Code at Check Out:
6CA5YA3262
Book by 11:59pm ET on 05/14/2019, travel any time.

Hotel Canary is telling me GF or AKL is available for my dates(8/18-8/21). Can anyone tell me which one you think it is? $418 is way too much for us, but I'm excited to see something other than the Swan show up for my dates finally.

10% OFF
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
68G76R2WF67
Book by 05/03/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter