• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Hotel Canary is telling me GF or AKL is available for my dates(8/18-8/21). Can anyone tell me which one you think it is? $418 is way too much for us, but I'm excited to see something other than the Swan show up for my dates finally.
I'm not seeing that express deal, but I see a regular deal for GF for $417

Another Priceline 10% off Express Deals code up for grabs:

68G3RV7BL6A

Book by 05/03/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time

Oh no! I am not sure if I got an emailed reward promo! When we got back home, my parents were here and I didn't really check my email for several days so I might have missed it.

I actually didn't find anything for our August dates yet but a good friend of mine who has taught 3 of my 4 kids is going on a trip over Memorial Day. I'm trying to help her find a good deal so I was looking for a code for her :)

I hope your cruise was great!!
I am going over Memorial Day and the swan and dolphin prices are great. They can book right on Marriott for a great price and refundable. The best price on PL was non-refundable and I think $5 more than direct. I'm pondering the switch...$1400 for 7 nights (incl resort fee) vs $2800 Poly F&F rate. That basically free up funds for a whole 2nd trip for a week.

Here are my dates on marriott direct:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 6.47.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 6.47.55 PM.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I am going over Memorial Day and the swan and dolphin prices are great. They can book right on Marriott for a great price and refundable. The best price on PL was non-refundable and I think $5 more than direct. I'm pondering the switch...$1400 for 7 nights (incl resort fee) vs $2800 Poly F&F rate. That basically free up funds for a whole 2nd trip for a week.

Dang now I want to go over Memorial Day!

Thanks, friend! She ended up booking at the beach for a week instead lol!

I’m definitely considering swolphin for our aug stay. Have you checked your Memorial Day dates on the AA portal?

Thanks, friend! She ended up booking at the beach for a week instead lol!

I’m definitely considering swolphin for our aug stay. Have you checked your Memorial Day dates on the AA portal?

I only have 74k points, so no. I guess I should though. Could slash it in half maybe. Good idea!

Priceline is showing resort fees as "Additional Mandatory Fee" again. I've been hesitant to book any Express Deals since there was the great unknown of resort fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter