Priceline Express Deals

3 star showing up on PL for 06/01-06/08, $92 a night in Bonnet Creek area.

Guessing one of the all stars or maybe AoA from the post above?

Just to add another data point: I booked AoA for 6/5 - 6/11 (6 nights) for $603 all in via PL Express Deals. I used a 10% off coupon and tried to stack with Ebates, which is an extra 4% back on the pre-tax amount.

SAVE AN EXTRA
10% OFF
When you use this coupon code IN THE APP.
Enter Coupon Code at Check Out:
36H9JF4237

Valid for any Express Deals® hotel stays. Book by 11:59pm ET on 05/23/2019, travel any time. Receive Express Deals© savings of up to 60% off plus an additional 10% discount with coupon code.

Looks like AKL is showing up as a Priceline Express Deal for one night, 6/30, for $224. Not quite as cheap as it's gone in the past, and it's only one night -- BUT it's nice to see a deluxe pop back up at a decent price!

I know we were looking for the same night. 6/5 - 6/6. You seem to be in the know! Have you found a room? Do you see anything good? I have never booked an Express Deal. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Looks like AoA (based off success of others) is available for $91 this night. It is def Disney, and absolutely one of the values.

I can't find the AoA deal on the app.... only on the website so I can't use the coupon code.... any ideas why that might be?

Also, the 5* hotel looks to me to be the Waldorf Astoria when I search it... what am I doing wrong? :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter