Priceline Express Deals

Mystery Coupon
Save an extra $15, $50, or $100 Off off Hotel Express Deals IN APP ONLY
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
73X4WK78L9J
Book by 05/25/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Hotels Cars Flights Packages Cruises

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
73X8CS6VT6G
mail

Hey everyone! Looking for the night of 5/27 and I see a 3-star express option for $68/night. I'd like to book if it's AoA but I'm worried it might be All Star Sports. Is there any way to be able to tell between these two?

Hey everyone! Looking for the night of 5/27 and I see a 3-star express option for $68/night. I'd like to book if it's AoA but I'm worried it might be All Star Sports. Is there any way to be able to tell between these two?
It should be one of the All-Stars, but I'm not sure which one. The last "someone just booked" price that pops up ($124) matches the current price it would cost to book a standard room at Music, Movies or Sports through Disney.

Def not AoA - that has 15 reviews and this one says it has 400+ reviews. The all stars have 400+

Here's another mystery coupon off express hotels in the app
$10,$15, or $100 off

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
73X64P4M483

For 6/16-6/18, I'm seeing some good deals if anyone is going then. (Please note I am not an expert and may be wrong. I'm mostly just twiddling my thumbs until my August dates to appear.)
$90 3-star with regular price of $166. HC says AoA, Pop, or All Star. I'm guessing AoA Little Mermaid since others have gotten that at $91/night in early June?
$109 for 4.5-star with regular price of $226. HC and resort fee suggest Swan. Swan for $109/night!!!

For 6/16-6/18, I'm seeing some good deals if anyone is going then. (Please note I am not an expert and may be wrong. I'm mostly just twiddling my thumbs until my August dates to appear.)
$90 3-star with regular price of $166. HC says AoA, Pop, or All Star. I'm guessing AoA Little Mermaid since others have gotten that at $91/night in early June?
$109 for 4.5-star with regular price of $226. HC and resort fee suggest Swan. Swan for $109/night!!!
Man, we go 6/19 to 6/23 :)

This may be a dumb question...but is there a way to do this for a family of 5? How do I/they know if I am choosing something where 5 people are allowed?

In Hotwire how do you know which type of art of animation room you get? It is the same type in the "sample photo". Our sample photo showed a cars room.

We just booked 2 room( at Art of animation before taxes for 92 ) the night of June 15-16. It was listed as hot deal for 103 - then we did getaway10. The Total for both rooms with tax 233.

This may be a dumb question...but is there a way to do this for a family of 5? How do I/they know if I am choosing something where 5 people are allowed?
You can do it for Hotwire - Priceline is always double occupancy. You would have to contact them after the fact and try to add the additional guests. 5 I would think would be hard but perhaps someone has had success with it?

In Hotwire how do you know which type of art of animation room you get? It is the same type in the "sample photo". Our sample photo showed a cars room.

We just booked 2 room( at Art of animation before taxes for 92 ) the night of June 15-16. It was listed as hot deal for 103 - then we did getaway10. The Total for both rooms with tax 233.
Once you have your reservation # connected on My Disney Experience, your room category will be listed. Let us know what you got!

I booked AKL through hi

Do you have specific dates?
July 29th. Family of 5. We check in to WDW on the 30th.

I would love a value suite but the values I've seen so far it looks like just a regular room which we are too big for

I’m looking to travel 6/6-6/9 and searching from my phone while traveling now. I’ve never booked through Priceline or Hotwire before. Can anyone with experience let me know if you see anything on property? I’d certainly appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter