Priceline Express Deals

Is this Dolphin?

It’s throwing me off by commenting someone just got Whyndham. It does show $33.75 fee w/ 600 reviews which matches Dolphin.

ADD5EC3D-4D1C-46B4-BCA6-65B528F8E811.pngDD19A043-D50C-4276-8980-D820F27A7343.pngDD19A043-D50C-4276-8980-D820F27A7343.png

Yay, thank U!!!
I agree - looks like Dolphin.
Don't believe those "Someone recently got..." messages.
When they are actually a deal for a Disney resort, they are at best almost always wrong. When they are for a non-Disney, still often wrong.

Yes the resort fee is sometimes not listed since you don't pay Priceline directly. It is due and payable to the Hotel on check-out. I don't see the 4.5 listing for 6/28 - 7/2. Did you follow the links all the way to the booking details? 95% of the time is is listed in the breakdown as Additional Mandatory Fee* and is based on the $30 pre-tax resort fee or $33.75 (fee+tax) per day.

Note: Priceline provides the following disclaimer that covers this:

The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. The credit card is required for any additional hotel specific service fees or incidental charges or fees that may be charged by the hotel to the customer at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or minibar charges) and are not included in the room rate.

Dave
Through better bidding

Attachments

• 02725114-B52B-48E4-86E0-BBF42D6DDC8A.png
    02725114-B52B-48E4-86E0-BBF42D6DDC8A.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 61
This is awesome, and is very helpful as I continue to check for September. I feel like it is highly unlikely there will be any express deal for the Swan/Dolphin in September since it is within walking distance of Studios/SWGE, but my fingers are crossed. I am even more doubtful that I'll be able to get a Disney discount on one of their hotels.

This is awesome, and is very helpful as I continue to check for September. I feel like it is highly unlikely there will be any express deal for the Swan/Dolphin in September since it is within walking distance of Studios/SWGE, but my fingers are crossed. I am even more doubtful that I'll be able to get a Disney discount on one of their hotels.

I'm in the same boat as you... hoping for an express deal at Swan/Dolphin in September but feel that there's no way one will be available.

Good luck!

I should have asked this on my last post...

So Priceline/Hotwire (or any other site) experts... Cheapest I've seen for the Dolphin for Sept 7-13 is 207 a night (with a 5% discount, plus resort fees and taxes).. for a total of 261.63 a night.

Best guess, do you think that there is a decent chance of prices going down leading towards Sept or do you believe that now is the best we'll see?

I emphasize guess as I know no one really knows :)

Last edited:
I should have asked this on my last post...

So Priceline/Hotwire (or any other site) experts... Cheapest I've seen for the Dolphin for Sept 7-13 is 207 a night (with a 5% discount, plus resort fees and taxes).. for a total of 261.63 a night.

Best guess, do you think that there is a decent chance of prices going down leading towards Sept or do you believe that now is the best we'll see?

I emphasize guess as I know no one really knows :)
With Galaxy’s Edge opening on Aug 29 I am not sure there will be too many deals to be had. But I could be wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter