Priceline Express Deals

Quick question about booking...if/when you get a Disney hotel through Priceline Express, how do you go about getting magic bands and arrange for transportation?

My plan is to purchase our park hoppers through another site, book hotel through Priceline Express and then link everything, is that possible?

TIA
Yep, this is exactly what I did for a quick trip last weekend. Booked POFQ on an express deal about a month out, linked it to MDE with no problem, then chose magicbands and signed up for ME. Trip went off without a hitch.

Express Deals: 12% off when booked in the App:

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
83F3Q636282
Book by 07/20/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​
Thank you!!! I literally was at the check-out page, put my phone down to do something, then got the alert you posted this!

Just saved me $30! Ended up with All Star Movies! Just entered into MDE and it's a preferred room! First time at a value resort, hope it doesn't disappoint!

Last edited:
Quick question about booking...if/when you get a Disney hotel through Priceline Express, how do you go about getting magic bands and arrange for transportation?

My plan is to purchase our park hoppers through another site, book hotel through Priceline Express and then link everything, is that possible?

TIA
Yup. I just did this. Had it linked and magic bands ordered within minutes!

First you will need to link your resort to your MDE. Priceline will send you an email that will include the Disney confirmation number that you can use to link your resort stay.

Once your resort stay is linked in MDE then you will have the option to select your MBs. Your MBs should be sent 3-4 weeks before your reservation unless you chose to get one or more of the new Optional MB upgrades. If you pick any Optional upgrades your MBs will ship right away.

Once you are all set in MDE then you can schedule your Disney Magic Express (DME) ride using this online form.

Link: https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/dme/dmeform

Dave

What are your dates?

The $45 fee is the tell that it's not Dolphin (Their resort fee is $33.75) or Wyndham (no resort fees). That's the correct resort fee for Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshares have no resort fee. Wyndham Grand hotel charges $39/day. I've found that the Grand seems to show up the most on Priceline and Hotwire. For opaque searches, it's usually the lowest-priced 4* in the Bonnet Creek area.

We actually stayed at the Grand in June, and it's a lovely hotel with access to the timeshare amenities. Since we didn't need EMH or 60-day FP that trip, it was a great choice, and I would not hesitate to stay there again. Although the resort and parking fees were steep, the base price through Hotwire made it reasonable.

You are right that the $45 is a dead giveaway it's not the Dolphin, though. Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria both have $45/day resort fees.

Question for the pros.

I think I've settled on early September for my dates (6 nights currently). I realize there are no guarantees, but how likely is it that I can find a value for the whole time? Are reservations usually pieced together a few days at a time? I ask because I plan to fly in Wednesday and leave Tuesday, so the two weekend days are right in the middle. I assume the weekends would have the least availability, but don't know for sure.

Question for the pros.

I think I've settled on early September for my dates (6 nights currently). I realize there are no guarantees, but how likely is it that I can find a value for the whole time? Are reservations usually pieced together a few days at a time? I ask because I plan to fly in Wednesday and leave Tuesday, so the two weekend days are right in the middle. I assume the weekends would have the least availability, but don't know for sure.

They don't have to be, I was able to find a PL express deal for ASMusic that goes from a Friday to a Tuesday when I booked it. The only reason we have two separate reservations for a nine day stay is because of the way things progressed in our planning (we started with just the 5 day/4 nights booked at ASMusic through express deals, then decided to add a free dining package for an additional 4 nights on the front end of the trip through Disney, then dropped that package and booked another Express deal at Wyndham LBV to cover those first four days lol)

It never hurts to try searching things a few different ways and see what comes up. Start with your full vacation, if nothing appears check it in smaller increments and see if that improves your results. It seems like there are decent deals popping up around 6 weeks ahead of time on Express, so it may just be that it's too soon for deals around your dates. Keep checking and good luck!

Question for the pros.

I stayed 10 nights last summer at POFQ that I got through Priceline. I had to book a 7 night and then a 3 night. It was cheaper for me to book the last 7 nights of my trip as one booking....the nightly rate was lower. I played around with different combinations (3/7, 7/3, 4/6, etc) to find the lowest rates.

I stayed 10 nights last summer at POFQ that I got through Priceline. I had to book a 7 night and then a 3 night. It was cheaper for me to book the last 7 nights of my trip as one booking....the nightly rate was lower. I played around with different combinations (3/7, 7/3, 4/6, etc) to find the lowest rates.
This is helpful. I was wondering if longer stays were possible since most people seem to be doing shorter stays. I know it’s no guarantee though.
We are looking for 8 nights in late October . I have something else booked but it would be great to be able to stay on property for less if we can.

Question for the pros.

I agree with all the advice PPs have given and wanted to add I have been seeing an on-property Express Deal (AoA family suite) pop up off and on for the dates of my full 7-night stay in mid-September. It has showed up before and after WDW released its latest round of discounts, so it does look like there are potential on-property deals to be found for September. For off-property hotels, I imagine it should be pretty easy to find a nice deal for the length of your stay--September dates still seem to have good availability--but as PP noted, splitting your dates may give you additional options if you can't find a deal for your full stay. Good luck!

So I checked all my emails (I use other addresses than my main to reduce spam from that one) this morning and discovered that I had received a 20% (pixiedust:) off coupon yesterday.

Due to that I finally got the Swan (using hotel canary to verify) to a price that I was comfortable with (162 before fees)... Total price is less than POFR, though round trip transportation to to the resort will even that out. All in all, a very good day :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread; there is a ton of great information here.

Last edited:
Any experience with adding guests to a non Disney hotel? I booked a room at a Marriott in Birmingham the night before we fly down through an Express deal, but it says only two guests, may be a charge for additional guests. It also doesn't tell me if I will have two beds or one.

Any experience with adding guests to a non Disney hotel? I booked a room at a Marriott in Birmingham the night before we fly down through an Express deal, but it says only two guests, may be a charge for additional guests. It also doesn't tell me if I will have two beds or one.

We just booked an Express deal for the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista next to Disney Springs - the hotel was able to add my kids the same day we booked on Priceline. I can't speak for the bed selection because the express deal I booked specifically said 2 beds - you may want to check your PL booking to see if there are any bed details on it. Most hotels won't charge extra for guests unless there are more than 2 adults in the room.

We just booked an Express deal for the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista next to Disney Springs - the hotel was able to add my kids the same day we booked on Priceline. I can't speak for the bed selection because the express deal I booked specifically said 2 beds - you may want to check your PL booking to see if there are any bed details on it. Most hotels won't charge extra for guests unless there are more than 2 adults in the room.

Did you just call the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter