• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Wow, this spreadsheet is absolutely amazing! Is there one for Hotwire as well? My August trip only has Swan and Dolphin at this point with PL.
You guys are amazing!
I haven't taken much time to look at Hotwire, so no sheet. :(
I do find Betterbidding helped with Hotwire deals the few times I played around over there.

Priceline 4-star, February 10 - 13, Bonnet Creek, 8+ rating, anyone know what this is? Better Bidding doesn’t have enough confidence.

edit to add that there is no resort fee, amenities are bedding, no smoking, restaurant, and swimming pool
Is a good idea to include the number of reviews and price of deal - the price may change but helps us find it, the reviews is often the thing that IDs the resort. :)

That set of amenities is a strong tell for a Disney resort - not all Disney resort have that combo these days, but I don't know of any non-Disney that do.
Assuming you mean the $232 deal with 300 reviews - that is AK Lodge. (It is the only 4*8 resort with reviews in the 300s right now.)

Is a good idea to include the number of reviews and price of deal - the price may change but helps us find it, the reviews is often the thing that IDs the resort. :)

That set of amenities is a strong tell for a Disney resort - not all Disney resort have that combo these days, but I don't know of any non-Disney that do.
Assuming you mean the $232 deal with 300 reviews - that is AK Lodge. (It is the only 4*8 resort with reviews in the 300s right now.)
Man, I'd love it if that deal was in August : )

Yes, sorry, it was $232 with 300 reviews. I am also thinking AK, but it didn’t give me the hint that I’ve stayed there before, so maybe AKL vs. the Jambo DVC studio I got last time?

Hi. I saw posts about a spreadsheet but unable to find the actual spreadsheet - can someone point me to it? Thanks I’m advance!

looking for a deal Presidents Day or Easter weeks but haven’t found anything yet.

Yes, sorry, it was $232 with 300 reviews. I am also thinking AK, but it didn’t give me the hint that I’ve stayed there before, so maybe AKL vs. the Jambo DVC studio I got last time?
Yes, Priceline Express distinguishes between regular AK Lodge, AKL Kidani, and AKL Jambo as 3 separate resorts when to their deals.

Hi. I saw posts about a spreadsheet but unable to find the actual spreadsheet - can someone point me to it? Thanks I’m advance!

looking for a deal Presidents Day or Easter weeks but haven’t found anything yet.
Howdy, link and discussion is a page or two back in the thread. :)
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder
Last year those Spring break weeks were a bit sparse for deals - fingers crossed they have more this year!

I disagree. There are what I believe to be two All Stars coming up, but they are not priced that high. The one for $115/nt lists full beds as an option as you mentioned, and the one for $114/nt lists double beds as an option. I don’t see a 3 star 4.1 for $142 with full beds as an option. In fact, I don’t see a 3 star for $142 at all anymore so I guess it‘s a moot point. See screen shot.

View attachment 464693

FYI, there’s currently a fairly fool proof way of identifying Pop via the app. On the right side of the screen there are some select reviews listed which hint at the property in question. Murphy bed is a dead give away in my opinion. See screen shot. This is what led me to guess Pop in response to @570traveler. Hope this helps!

View attachment 464694
All Star Movies has a Murphy bed in every room now and All Star Music has some now too. I’m not sure how much longer this trick will be fool proof.

All Star Movies has a Murphy bed in every room now and All Star Music has some now too. I’m not sure how much longer this trick will be fool proof.
Duly noted. Thanks for the heads up! As it is right now, both movies and music have a 4.0/5 rating and Pop has a 4.1/5, so the trick is still viable. However, those ratings are subject to change.

Does anyone know what this might be? I'm trying to do research and I'm stumped. In a search of regularly priced hotels, the only one I've found that has the same base price of $330 (like this one lists) are the royal rooms at POR. But I thought that all mods were higher than 3 stars. Can anyone weigh in?

I’m thinking this might be one of the mods on Hotwire , maybe Port Orleans ? What do you all think ?

3.5 Star Bonnet Creek , 4.3 /5 Excellent rating

Complimentary Free Internet
Amenities airport shuttle, golf nearby, pet friendly, pool(S), resort, restaurant(S), smoke free rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter