Priceline Express Deals

I actually did send them an email. I'm gonna see what they say.

Thank you for being the guinea pig for all of us that have be wondering about that one. It still is baffling to me on why the LM rooms are on express deals. I didn't realize how ridiculous the prices are on those rooms. Mousesavers has them listed as $240/night for my August dates. That's crazy for a value room that never gets discounted.

If you get a Priceline Express or Hotwire deal and it ends up being Disney could you add the Dining Plan?

No, you can't. But it's rarely a good value anymore. You can almost always spend less paying OOP. If you have a target red card, you can save 5% on WDW gift cards and pay for your food with them, if you like the convenience factor of the dining plan.

Good to know because I have never seen them available.
The site will usually default you into an offer (whichever is available), so you have to click on AoA, then at the top where you see offers scroll over to the left and click "room". They should show up then.

I just found it interesting how Priceline doesn't offer the LM rooms (at least for my date) but yet thats the room I get booked.

I tried getting priceline to explain the numbers to me considering that the LM rooms are only $155 on the Disney website but they kept trying to tell that I was saving 62% because the regular price would have been $850 and I paid $625. I think the problem is that Priceline does not have any LM rooms on their websites so the link does the 62% off the Suite price when it looks like you get the Suite express deal if you pay $225. Either way their math does not add up but it was still a good deal.

I tried getting priceline to explain the numbers to me considering that the LM rooms are only $155 on the Disney website but they kept trying to tell that I was saving 62% because the regular price would have been $850 and I paid $625. I think the problem is that Priceline does not have any LM rooms on their websites so the link does the 62% off the Suite price when it looks like you get the Suite express deal if you pay $225. Either way their math does not add up but it was still a good deal.

Very deceiving though for sure.

I am seeing a 4.5 resort listed in Bonnet Creek $154 with no resort fee. 8/3-8/4 are the dates and I'm pretty positive it's the Swan's description "You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds". The no resort fee has me confused as well as the bed description of "Double bed" or also has a second choice "Room assigned at check in - sleeps 2 adults" and price jumps to $250.00. Any ideas on this?

Last edited:
I am seeing a 4.5 resort listed in Bonnet Creek $154 with no resort fee. 8/3-8/4 are the dates and I'm pretty positive it's the Swan's description "You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds". The no resort fee has me confused as well as the bed description of "Double bed" or also has a second choice "Room assigned at check in - sleeps 2 adults" and price jumps to $250.00. Any ideas on this?
It’s the Swan. There was a thread on better bidding that talked about this same issue - and poster was very disappointed as they thought they were getting GF. The GF has the word “grand” right in the description. Very wrong imo of Priceline to not always show resort fees.

It’s the Swan. There was a thread on better bidding that talked about this same issue - and poster was very disappointed as they thought they were getting GF. The GF has the word “grand” right in the description. Very wrong imo of Priceline to not always show resort fees.

Thank you so much for your help. It didn't seem right to me.

Hi guys. I am wondering if someone here knows what happens if you book a package (room and park tickets) if you want to cancel just the room reservation? My dates are Feb of next year so I won't be able to see any of the express deals for my stay anytime soon. But I wanted to check if I would lose the dining and fastpass reservations I make as my stay approaches. I called someone at disney and they said I could modify the resort and wouldn't affect my reservations. But since I am not sure I wanted to see if anyone here has experience with that. I would hate to lose any reservations I make because I got a good express deal. Thank you!

Hi guys. I am wondering if someone here knows what happens if you book a package (room and park tickets) if you want to cancel just the room reservation? My dates are Feb of next year so I won't be able to see any of the express deals for my stay anytime soon. But I wanted to check if I would lose the dining and fastpass reservations I make as my stay approaches. I called someone at disney and they said I could modify the resort and wouldn't affect my reservations. But since I am not sure I wanted to see if anyone here has experience with that. I would hate to lose any reservations I make because I got a good express deal. Thank you!
Why wouldn't you just buy the room and tickets separately?

Just had a 3 star pop up for $116 Org price $330 on 8/20 to 8/21. what value costs $330?! sometimes I think hotwire inflates these prices dramatically.

Just had a 3 star pop up for $116 Org price $330 on 8/20 to 8/21. what value costs $330?! sometimes I think hotwire inflates these prices dramatically.
Likely AoA. They list the suite price but the deal is for the LM rooms. There were a few posts a couple pages back about it.

You won't lose your ADR's. If you end up getting an express deal and want to cancel your package after you've made your FP+ reservations, simply purchase tickets separately and link them to your MDE account prior to cancelling the package. As long as you have valid ticket media linked in MDE, you won't lose the FP+.

Looking for the Swan for 10/30/18-11/4/18 but I'm not seeing anything on PL or HW. Guess I just need to keep checking back frequently?

Looking for the Swan for 10/30/18-11/4/18 but I'm not seeing anything on PL or HW. Guess I just need to keep checking back frequently?
You’re a little far out from those dates for these sites. The good deals are typically more last minute, although that’s not always the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter