Priceline Express Deals

You’re a little far out from those dates for these sites. The good deals are typically more last minute, although that’s not always the case.

Gotcha. If I wait, I run the risk of not being able to get the hotel though. Tough decision.

You won't lose your ADR's. If you end up getting an express deal and want to cancel your package after you've made your FP+ reservations, simply purchase tickets separately and link them to your MDE account prior to cancelling the package. As long as you have valid ticket media linked in MDE, you won't lose the FP+.

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Just got POFQ for $104 for my upcoming visit in August. :)

What a great rate. I would love to stay there again. Is this typical for August or is this all the time? I am hoping something good for October but worry because of Food and Wine

My dates are 8/20 to 8/30. Thinking I see it with 3.5 stars, Disney Springs, pool, free internet, restaurant $99 but afraid to try.
The description for this hotel read "Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort." That description, plus if you use chrome there is a hotel add on for Priceline that identified the hotel as POFQ. That was good enough for me to take a chance on that listing.

The description for this hotel read "Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort." That description, plus if you use chrome there is a hotel add on for Priceline that identified the hotel as POFQ. That was good enough for me to take a chance on that listing.

Thank you!!!!

It seems difficult to get a Disney reservation number from Priceline.

I'm looking at a 3* that I think is either Pop Century or All Stars, but I'm hesitant to go through with the deal if it is hard to link to MDE

Last edited:
Giving update - here in Disney headed to Boardwalk Inn! One slight weirdness... my husband for some reason is coming up as “unknown” Prokop. Not sure this is an express deals thing or just something wonky. His magic band says Paul as does my app. Hasn’t caused any issues though just funny to hear them greet us as Jessica, Eleanor and ... Unknown?

I noticed a bunch of new stuff pop up today for August folks on priceline express deals. I can't figure this one out though...does anyone have a clue? Its 4.5 star, bonnet creek, $144 with a 68% savings. I instantly thought swan but no resort fee AND it says the bedding is a twin bed.......so confused!

Giving update - here in Disney headed to Boardwalk Inn! One slight weirdness... my husband for some reason is coming up as “unknown” Prokop. Not sure this is an express deals thing or just something wonky. His magic band says Paul as does my app. Hasn’t caused any issues though just funny to hear them greet us as Jessica, Eleanor and ... Unknown?

Congrats on getting BWI! How far out did it come up for you & how much did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter