Priceline Express Deals

Just booked All Star Sports for 12/15-12/18 for $75/night and was able to use the coupon code someone posted here for an additional 10% off. (Thanks for that!) The deal is still there - it is listed in the Bonnet Creek neighborhood, 3 stars, with an original price of $163.

Thanks for all this great info! I booked POFQ in August for $105/night. Disappointed no mods are listed for my dates but hey, I'll take it! :)

I'm curious, are the parking fees listed in the descriptions?

Does the Canary chrome extension no longer work? I was excided to download it when I learned about it, but I can't get it to work. I'm looking for something for our arrival day only, then transferring to the cabins at Ft. Wilderness. Mainly want them for the bag transfer and so we don't have to get an uber from the air port and to the park the next day. 12/09 - 12/10.

Does the Canary chrome extension no longer work? I was excided to download it when I learned about it, but I can't get it to work. I'm looking for something for our arrival day only, then transferring to the cabins at Ft. Wilderness. Mainly want them for the bag transfer and so we don't have to get an uber from the air port and to the park the next day. 12/09 - 12/10.

It still works. But I think you have to select the resort and then on the next page you click on it.

It still works. But I think you have to select the resort and then on the next page you click on it.

Thanks! I think I figured it out. So after it adds all the fees and charges in, I'm noticing that it ends up being more than the 40% off or whatever it claims the discount is on most deals.

Last edited:
Thanks! I think I figured it out. So after it adds all the fees and charges in, I'm noticing that it ends up being more than the 40% off or whatever it claims the discount is on most deals.

If there are "mandatory hotel fees" added at checkout, it's not a Disney resort - just in case that's what you were trying for.

I'm looking at Dec 19th in the express deals and I'm seeing a 3.5 star resort with free internet, restaurant, and swimming pool listed as the amenities with an original price listed as $233. Could that be Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs? There is also a 3 star resort listed with the same amenities with the original price listed as $132. Would that be one of the all star resorts?

I'm looking at Dec 19th in the express deals and I'm seeing a 3.5 star resort with free internet, restaurant, and swimming pool listed as the amenities with an original price listed as $233. Could that be Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs? There is also a 3 star resort listed with the same amenities with the original price listed as $132. Would that be one of the all star resorts?

I ended up biting the bullet and booked the 3.5 star resort which ended up being Coronado Springs resort.

Quick question, do deals on disney hotels show up closer to arrival date or is it random? We rented points at the Boardwalk for our stay in May but need to add a night on Saturday May 4th.

Anyone see anything for this weekend? 11/30-12/1 or 12/2. I see some things but I'm still trying to figure all the clues out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter