Priceline Express Deals

I’m wondering if anyone is seeing anything onsite for 12/28-12/30.

There is a 4 Star Express Deal located in Bonnet Creek for those dates that is jumping out at me. It’s priced at $226/night. The amenities are listed as:
restaurant
free internet
swimming pool

And there is no mention of resort fees. Anyone have any educated guesses on which hotel it might be? TIA!

I’m wondering if anyone is seeing anything onsite for 12/28-12/30.

There is a 4 Star Express Deal located in Bonnet Creek for those dates that is jumping out at me. It’s priced at $226/night. The amenities are listed as:
restaurant
free internet
swimming pool

And there is no mention of resort fees. Anyone have any educated guesses on which hotel it might be? TIA!
I think that's Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I think that's Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thank you for responding! That’s what I was thinking....or more accurately, hoping it was. I just took the plunge and booked that Express Deal.

You were right! I just scored AK Lodge for $226/night the weekend before New Years! After I threw in a 10% coupon code the price dropped to $204/night! This thread is awesome!!!

ETA: I forgot to mention. I also clicked through Ebates for the 5.5% cash back!

Last edited:
Thank you for responding! That’s was I was thinking....or more accurately, hoping it was. I just took the plunge and booked that Express Deal.

You were right! I just scored AK Lodge for $226/night the weekend before New Years! After I threw in a 10% coupon code the price dropped to $204/night! This thread is awesome!!!

That is wonderful, congrats!!! ::yes:::cheer2:pixiedust:

Thank you for responding! That’s was I was thinking....or more accurately, hoping it was. I just took the plunge and booked that Express Deal.

Sweeeeeet!

I’m new to Priceline. We are looking to add one night (01/04/19) to our Disney Vacation. I see a few that I think might do Disney hotels but I have no idea whic one. I would appreciate any guidance from one of your one experts.

I’m new to Priceline. We are looking to add one night (01/04/19) to our Disney Vacation. I see a few that I think might do Disney hotels but I have no idea whic one. I would appreciate any guidance from one of your one experts.

I don't see any that look like WDW hotels for that date. I could be mistaken, hopefully others will chime in!

I'm not seeing anything for those dates either. That's a busy time of the year and it's a Friday night, so nothing may come up at all. But I would encourage you to periodically check as it gets closer - you never know what might pop up.

The Disney hotels will be in either the Disney Springs area or Bonnet Creek, and they'll only show three amenities - internet access, restaurant, and swimming pool. Good luck!

We're checking into Windsor Hills Saturday, December 8th. We're driving and had plans to leave Friday with arrival Saturday. Plans changed and we're leaving in the morning! Yay! Thursday night will be a hotel on the road but Friday we'll be in Orlando. Condo is booked Friday night so I was thinking of staying a night on property. How would I check for a deal on an onsite room?

We're checking into Windsor Hills Saturday, December 8th. We're driving and had plans to leave Friday with arrival Saturday. Plans changed and we're leaving in the morning! Yay! Thursday night will be a hotel on the road but Friday we'll be in Orlando. Condo is booked Friday night so I was thinking of staying a night on property. How would I check for a deal on an onsite room?

I'm not seeing any express deals for your dates for Disney hotels, but there do seem to be some good regular deals on priceline for rooms on property - I'm not sure of your budget. Just go take a look.

would love to stay in a Disney Deluxe nights of January 23 and 24. I am very interested in seeing if I can get this through Priceline. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you were to get a non Disney resort can you cancel? Thank you!

would love to stay in a Disney Deluxe nights of January 23 and 24. I am very interested in seeing if I can get this through Priceline. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you were to get a non Disney resort can you cancel? Thank you!
If it's an express deal, you cannot cancel. It's a gamble!

Thank you. I am going to continue to follow the thread and may take the chance. based on what I have read here I dont think any of the express deals fit my dates at this time
I looked at your dates and didn't see anything, but you should keep looking as it draws closer. I've gotten some really good deals within two weeks of traveling!

Does anyone know what hotel this is (Fed 10-15). When I look at the regular site only 3 hotel come up as 4 stars and airport shuttle- Swan, AK and Bonnett Creek. The deal is for $158 and it says that the regular price is $208 but none of these hotels are remotely close to $208 when I look them up as a regular reservation.

Hotel Amenities
Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Hotel Policies
KIDS STAY FREE
2 children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter