Priceline Express Deals

If this helps anyone- I called Disney Wholesale to add on my daughter(15) and my son(turning 18 right before travel) to my Priceline reservation. It was the shortest, easiest call I’ve ever had with Disney. They also did not charge me the 3rd adult in room fee because we booked a studio villa. Any DVC room is exempt from this extra charge. Thanks to everyone for all of your help!

If this helps anyone- I called Disney Wholesale to add on my daughter(15) and my son(turning 18 right before travel) to my Priceline reservation. It was the shortest, easiest call I’ve ever had with Disney. They also did not charge me the 3rd adult in room fee because we booked a studio villa. Any DVC room is exempt from this extra charge. Thanks to everyone for all of your help!

Very helpful! Thank you!

Anyone have any luck booking a Disney property through a hot rate or express deal for Princess Marathon week/weekend? I’m looking at February 20-25, but I’m not seeing anything on property. I really want something with Disney transportation to and from the parks. Fingers crossed!

Anyone have any luck booking a Disney property through a hot rate or express deal for Princess Marathon week/weekend? I’m looking at February 20-25, but I’m not seeing anything on property. I really want something with Disney transportation to and from the parks. Fingers crossed!
I've been looking for 2/13-2/15 and have yet to find anything for both nights. It seems like starting the Thursday/Friday before that weekend because of President's day is kind of rough and then the next week because of the marathon. Just gotta keep looking and keep hope alive!

Please calm my fears! I'm having a terrible time confirming a Disney reservation. I've previously used Priceline express deals with a variety of hotels and once with a Disney hotel (WL). The reservation always showed up essentially immediately with the partner hotel. Last week, Thursday, I grabbed an amazing Express Deal for Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House. Our stay is August 25 - Sept 2, 2019. The hotel confirmation number is still not active with Disney. In fact, Disney wholesale has no record of anything being sold that day from Priceline and two different Disney agents expressed doubts that a DVC property could be sold by a third party this far out! I've spent hours on hold using chat and the phone with both Priceline and Disney. No one seems to be able to straighten it out. Priceline offered to cancel, but I want the reservation!!

Anyone experience something like this before? Any advice?

@biochemgirl I'd probably just sit tight till after the holiday. It's probably that people are on vacation and something hasn't gotten done. I'd bet when holidays are over and workers vacations are over it will work itself out.

Good Luck & Merry Christmas :-)

Random finds, but I'm pretty sure that...

- AKL is showing up for $143/night Jan. 12-18 on Priceline Express

- Yacht Club is showing up for $163/night Sept. 9-11 on Priceline Express

Someone surely needs one of these! ;)

I believe AKL is showing $143/night also on Priceline Express for Jan 6-8. The thing I am not sure of is it doesn't show airport shuttle.

I believe AKL is showing $143/night also on Priceline Express for Jan 6-8. The thing I am not sure of is it doesn't show airport shuttle.

When I did AKL for 12-18, it did not show airport shuttle. I think they removed all references to that as it's too obvious. The listed amenities were free internet, bed choice, restaurant, swimming pool.

Just found some good deals, AKL and a value, if I am willing to do a split stay for my 4 night late January stay. Not sure I want to go through the hassle, but AKL was $142 or something and the value was $46. Can only get it to show for Mon-Wed. We arrive late saturday. I'd be willing to do Sat pm at the airport hyatt if I could find a deal for Sun-Wed on PL/HW, but no luck so far. At least they are showing up again.
I don't see anything on HW/PL for my late may dates. Hopefully if I don't find something, there will be a CM rate available.

I’m looking to go to wdw April 3-8 ish. How do you guys know if an express deal is a wdw hotel?

Just found some good deals, AKL and a value, if I am willing to do a split stay for my 4 night late January stay. Not sure I want to go through the hassle, but AKL was $142 or something and the value was $46. Can only get it to show for Mon-Wed. We arrive late saturday. I'd be willing to do Sat pm at the airport hyatt if I could find a deal for Sun-Wed on PL/HW, but no luck so far. At least they are showing up again.
I don't see anything on HW/PL for my late may dates. Hopefully if I don't find something, there will be a CM rate available.

How do you know which hotel it is or that it is a wdw? I am liking to go April 3-8 never done an express deal

I'm looking at a WDW stay 1/28-1/31. I have chosen an express deal in Bonnet Creek area, with internet access, swimming pool & restaurant for $142 per night. Hotle Canary is showing that it could be AKL, Contemporary, Boardwalk Inn, Boardwalk Villas, Boulder Ridge Villas, or Polynesian.. says I'm saving 44% or more. Any guesses as to which this might actually be? I'm planning to be at MK both days with my husband & 2.5 year old daughter while 24 weeks pregnant.. So I'm really hoping that its Contemporary or Polynesian.. TIA.

I'm looking at a WDW stay 1/28-1/31. I have chosen an express deal in Bonnet Creek area, with internet access, swimming pool & restaurant for $142 per night. Hotle Canary is showing that it could be AKL, Contemporary, Boardwalk Inn, Boardwalk Villas, Boulder Ridge Villas, or Polynesian.. says I'm saving 44% or more. Any guesses as to which this might actually be? I'm planning to be at MK both days with my husband & 2.5 year old daughter while 24 weeks pregnant.. So I'm really hoping that its Contemporary or Polynesian.. TIA.
AKL

Enter coupon at checkout in our app to reveal an extra 50%, 15%, or 12% OFF hotel Express Deals, already up to 60% OFF!
52N2N99TG7L
ei
Book by 12/27/2018 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter