• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

I believe I see Poly LVCL for our dates, but still well over $600/night. Don't think I am going to splurge like that since we will have multiple trips this year. No other deluxe coming up for me and I am just under 4 weeks out. :badpc:

I believe I see Poly LVCL for our dates, but still well over $600/night. Don't think I am going to splurge like that since we will have multiple trips this year. No other deluxe coming up for me and I am just under 4 weeks out. :badpc:
I've seen what I assume to be the Poly too, but still for a lot of money -- too rich for my blood! LOL

I’ve never seen Poly! Is it the price that points to it being that hotel?
I compared the reviews and guest rating to try and narrow it down from the Hotel Canary results, Poly fit the best. But it was over $800/night even with an express deal.

$15 off Priceline Express
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
52T4574FR3Q
ei
Book by 12/30/2018 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Just got the Coronado Springs for $130 a night for Jan 24-27 on Priceline express.
Thats similar to my dates and still no luck for me. I'm 1/26-30 or alternatively, 1/27-30. Had you been checking and it finally showed up, or first time looking?

Hello experts, me again. We really Enjoyed our trip last week at CSR that I got on Priceline. Looking to rebook. August 18 to 24 and August 31st to September 2nd. I know it’s early and maybe more options will be added but would you guys have any idea what the 4 1/2 star resort is for those dates? Thank you all for your inputs. Greatly appreciated. The app is not working for me and keeps crashing.

Hello experts, me again. We really Enjoyed our trip last week at CSR that I got on Priceline. Looking to rebook. August 18 to 24 and August 31st to September 2nd. I know it’s early and maybe more options will be added but would you guys have any idea what the 4 1/2 star resort is for those dates? Thank you all for your inputs. Greatly appreciated. The app is not working for me and keeps crashing.
Could it be AKL Jambo? I've seen that a lot around those dates.

I see AKL Villas - Jambo for 8/18-8/24 for $253 per night as well as, 8/21-9/2 AKL Villas Jambo for $170 a night. I don't see any other disney hotels, unfortunately..

I’m pretty sure it’s AK Jambo House. I’ve been eyeing the same resort for some September dates, my husband hasn’t given me the OK yet to pull the trigger, not because we aren’t confident of the resort, but because he thinks we should hold out until it’s closer and get a moderate and spend less on this trip. I worry that there won’t be any availability since there’s no guarantee that Disney will release rooms to Priceline or Hotwire regularly.

Does anyone have any input on this? Would we be wise to wait and most likely be able to pick up a cheaper resort when our trip gets closer? Or should we go ahead and book AK and be happy with that deal?

I’m pretty sure it’s AK Jambo House. I’ve been eyeing the same resort for some September dates, my husband hasn’t given me the OK yet to pull the trigger, not because we aren’t confident of the resort, but because he thinks we should hold out until it’s closer and get a moderate and spend less on this trip. I worry that there won’t be any availability since there’s no guarantee that Disney will release rooms to Priceline or Hotwire regularly.

Does anyone have any input on this? Would we be wise to wait and most likely be able to pick up a cheaper resort when our trip gets closer? Or should we go ahead and book AK and be happy with that deal?
If you know you want to go those dates, and you see AKL below $200/night, I'd certainly jump on it. There is no guarantee that a moderate will show up for your dates on Priceline or any disney hotels at all. They could be pulled at any time. It seems the good things always end. :) You may wait and end up paying more for a mod that you could've had akl for by booking now. On the other hand, if you like to gamble, you may end up getting something cheaper.

Can someone remind me - are Disney hotels on Priceline now showing airport shuttle? I always look for three but I’m wondering if this is AKL villas (apologies in advance if someone posted this already!) I’m seeing a 4.5 $194 (from $606) with:
  • Restaurant
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Free Internet Access
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center

If you know you want to go those dates, and you see AKL below $200/night, I'd certainly jump on it. There is no guarantee that a moderate will show up for your dates on Priceline or any disney hotels at all. They could be pulled at any time. It seems the good things always end. :) You may wait and end up paying more for a mod that you could've had akl for by booking now. On the other hand, if you like to gamble, you may end up getting something cheaper.

Thanks so much for your input. We are very flexible for September, so as of now the dates I chose were simply the ones with the cheapest rate for this resort. We could also do early November, but there’s no way to know what will be available.

I tend to agree with you, and think we should jump on it now. But my husband wonders if that resort is worth splurging on. We’ve done Wilderness and Pop within the last year, and enjoyed both. Pop was far from MK, but I think AK is even further? We are booked at CBR for next September on free dining, but I’m going to cancel after finding this thread. We did like the idea of trying out the new gondolas.

All that being said, we are flexible on dates and resorts, it’s just a matter of deciding if AK is worth it, or if we should just wait and try and get something cheaper.

Can someone remind me - are Disney hotels on Priceline now showing airport shuttle? I always look for three but I’m wondering if this is AKL villas (apologies in advance if someone posted this already!) I’m seeing a 4.5 $194 (from $606) with:
  • Restaurant
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Free Internet Access
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 7.55.57 PM.png
this was AKL-J

Thats similar to my dates and still no luck for me. I'm 1/26-30 or alternatively, 1/27-30. Had you been checking and it finally showed up, or first time looking?

My Friend did the following steps below and she got Coronado Springs too for my same dates.
  • Try placing a bid for like 93 bucks a night for the Disney - Bonnet Creek area for those dates. No one will accept it, and it will show you to book now for $130 a night at Coronado Springs.

My Friend did the following steps below and she got Coronado Springs too for my same dates.
  • Try placing a bid for like 93 bucks a night for the Disney - Bonnet Creek area for those dates. No one will accept it, and it will show you to book now for $130 a night at Coronado Springs.
Oh! Well that’s interesting! Thx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter