Priceline Express Deals

Hi all... I've never utilized priceline express deals before. We are currently booked at BC beginning 8/22 but will be arriving on 8/21. Hoping to snag a Disney moderate for the 21st. Should I be looking in the area of Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs? I'm not familiar with Priceline at all....

Hi all... I've never utilized priceline express deals before. We are currently booked at BC beginning 8/22 but will be arriving on 8/21. Hoping to snag a Disney moderate for the 21st. Should I be looking in the area of Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs? I'm not familiar with Priceline at all....
Priceline puts POR/POFQ in Disney springs area and CSR/CBR in bonnet creek.

Finally some stuff popped up for my dates next weekend. I would think this is CSR based on the fitness center, but it also shows 100% recommended...which is not CSR on trip advisor. Any ideas?View attachment 339800

I'm going to guess it's WBC, not wyndham grand but the timeshare resort, it gets a lot of love on these boards. What does it say when you click on bed type.

I booked Port Orleans French Quarter for 8/3-8/11....$101/night and it’s garden view! I was going to book a 3 star for $76 (pretty sure it was Pop since they were offering me a special rate of $80 when I logged in). We figured $200 was worth it to upgrade. I am so glad I was patient and kept checking. $910 total for a moderate. I’m so excited!!!
I'm assuming that's a PL express deal? I just got an express deal for 8/12, and I am wondering how you found out that you got a garden view room. Where do I check for that?

Hotwire has Coronado for $153 and AKL for $264. Not sure about Priceline.

I'm assuming that's a PL express deal? I just got an express deal for 8/12, and I am wondering how you found out that you got a garden view room. Where do I check for that?

Yes, it was an express deal. I linked the resort reservation number to MDE and it stated the room was garden view.

So I think that mystery hotel is pofq. It’s weird because there is no fitness center, but I faintly recall that last year it was listed in error too. The reviews match up to Hotwire as far as 4 1/2 circles filled in. I thought it was under disney springs area last year but it is Bonnet creek this time. I’m going with it is POfQ. We’ll never know because it doesn’t save me enough over my current booking to make the switch worthwhile.:rolleyes:

Thanks to all who gave tips on the express deals. So we booked one for POFQ and linking it to my Disney account only lets me add one guest. I didn't notice anywhere on priceline where it said 2 guests max. How would I go about adding my daughter? Will it be a problem?

Thanks to all who gave tips on the express deals. So we booked one for POFQ and linking it to my Disney account only lets me add one guest. I didn't notice anywhere on priceline where it said 2 guests max. How would I go about adding my daughter? Will it be a problem?

Online chat or call Priceline

Ok I'll check hotwire for CSR. Since we need two rooms because of party size I'd like to stick to a moderate.

You might want to consider one of the suites that is on there for the one night then you can skip the two rooms. I have seen some 2 bedrooms on there for pretty decent prices. There are some places that give you access to FP+ at 60 days if your concerned about that. One that seems to come up a lot is B resort.

Thank you!! I was able to score POFQ garden view for $109 August 16 - 18(and went through Ebates for 5% cash back). The entire trip is last minute and this allowed us to extend our stay to attend MNSSHP. I am so excited!

I got my "hotel number" almost instantly and was able to link to MDE within 2 minutes of booking. I am doing a chat with PL now to add DS (11) to the reservation.

Thanks for the great thread and tips!

Thank you!! I was able to score POFQ garden view for $109 August 16 - 18(and went through Ebates for 5% cash back). The entire trip is last minute and this allowed us to extend our stay to attend MNSSHP. I am so excited!

I got my "hotel number" almost instantly and was able to link to MDE within 2 minutes of booking. I am doing a chat with PL now to add DS (11) to the reservation.

Thanks for the great thread and tips!
Exciting to see such a great rate for POFQ. It’s a great resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter