Priceline Express Deals

I just booked Coronado Springs for $80/night-so excited and very grateful to the Priceline pros on this thread! I do have a couple of questions:

Does anyone know how long I should wait before calling Disney wholesale?

I’m currently booked at POR with an AP discount ($202/night!) How do I handle cancelling POP without losing my FPs?

Thanks so much!

Jsmla, I called disney wholesale 10 days prior to arrival, they were able to put any requests in then. 407-939-7671. You can just call and cancel the POR reservation (I did the same with CBR cancellation when I found a priceline deal for AKL); you won't lose any FPs because they are tied to your tickets not your resort stay.

Anyone have an idea?
4 stars in Bonnet Creek
2/20-2/24
$129/night (savings of 28%)
Fitness center
Shuttle
Restaurant
Pool
$28 a night fee for room
My bed choices are 2 queens or 1 king in smoking or non smoking...

Could this be Swan or Dolphin?

I'm currently booked with Disney for 1/10/19-1/17/19. I see a bunch I think are Disney resorts on Priceline this morning that were not there yesterday. Could anyone help me? I am so confused since last time I used it they had specific resort descriptions.

Jsmla, I called disney wholesale 10 days prior to arrival, they were able to put any requests in then. 407-939-7671. You can just call and cancel the POR reservation (I did the same with CBR cancellation when I found a priceline deal for AKL); you won't lose any FPs because they are tied to your tickets not your resort stay.
Thanks! I'll call on Monday. This is a huge savings-I'm over the moon!

I'm currently booked with Disney for 1/10/19-1/17/19. I see a bunch I think are Disney resorts on Priceline this morning that were not there yesterday. Could anyone help me? I am so confused since last time I used it they had specific resort descriptions.

You are correct-- I have been stalking for my trip in May and I finally found Express Deals for my dates this morning. I just scored Coronado Springs for $97/night for a long weekend; saved over 60%. The description says: Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool. Also there are no resort fees.
Thanks to everyone on this thread for the tips!

Congratulations to everyone for getting these amazing deals!! I've checked for dates in late December, mid February and late March and haven't found anything good. I am wondering about potential Sept. dates of Sept. 13th to 26th. I'm seeing a 3.5 star and 4.5 star hotels. Could they be Disney hotels? I've never been able to get Canary to work. Thanks for any assistance!!

You are correct-- I have been stalking for my trip in May and I finally found Express Deals for my dates this morning. I just scored Coronado Springs for $97/night for a long weekend; saved over 60%. The description says: Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool. Also there are no resort fees.
Thanks to everyone on this thread for the tips!

Thank you! I'm pretty sure that same deal for Coronado is available for my dates. I see another one for $111 and I think is POR.

I am thinking of booking a 3.5 star for $88 (reg $209), classic 3 amenities, rated 8, 200 verified guest reviews, no resort fees. The only thing that is throwing me off is bed choices, Queens, King or Doubles. is that a red flag? Or would it be referencing the Pirate rooms at CBR? The 2 doubles is the most expensive option of the 3. Thanks!

I’m currently booked at POR with an AP discount ($202/night!) How do I handle cancelling POP without losing my FPs?

Thanks so much!

As long as you have tickets, or an AP, linked to your MDE account nothing will happen to your FPs. FPs are tied to tickets, not resorts.

Thanks for the quick replies! Do they usually offer the bed choices when booking at CBR on express deals? I am so nervous, this is my first swing at this!

Can anyone help? Do you think this is Animal Kingdom Lodge? I panic when it's time to hit the book button.

1/10/19 to 1/13/19
$161 per night - save 58%
Bonnet Creek, 4 stars, 8+
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool
Restaurant

Can anyone help? Do you think this is Animal Kingdom Lodge? I panic when it's time to hit the book button.

1/10/19 to 1/13/19
$161 per night - save 58%
Bonnet Creek, 4 stars, 8+
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Yes! My guess is AKL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter