Priceline Express Deals

I was just saying the cheap rooms are probably all booked up by the cheer competitors.

The magical express is only for the day you check in to your hotel so you are fine to take it Friday morning.
Sweet! I didn't even think that I could fly in the night before & take DME the next morning. Now I've just gotta find the cheapest airport motel, haha. Thanks!

Sweet! I didn't even think that I could fly in the night before & take DME the next morning. Now I've just gotta find the cheapest airport motel, haha. Thanks!

check the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport. They have a free shuttle between the hotel and the airport. We're flying in the day before check-in at Disney, and will be grabbing some free breakfast, shuttling back to the airport and hopping DME the morning after we land :)

Im curious if this has worked for anyone during the busy season? I was considering trying it for a stay in August but so far the only thing coming up is Swan and Dolphin, but I'm hoping for something with DME or I'll stay offsite.

Im curious if this has worked for anyone during the busy season? I was considering trying it for a stay in August but so far the only thing coming up is Swan and Dolphin, but I'm hoping for something with DME or I'll stay offsite.
Yes, before they announced SWGE and (apparently) pulled back a lot of the discount offerings.

Back in November I booked 4 nights at ASMusic as an express deal (and a crazy discounted rate) for August 30-Sept 3.

Yes, before they announced SWGE and (apparently) pulled back a lot of the discount offerings.

Back in November I booked 4 nights at ASMusic as an express deal (and a crazy discounted rate) for August 30-Sept 3.

Oh wow! Yeah I hadn't considered SWGE as being a problem because I'm looking for August 1-6th so it won't be open yet, but I'll keep an eye out! Would really be better to not have to rent a car if I could help it. Thank you!

A few months ago the express deals for Disney really dried up. But you never know when they might come back. Last November I found an express deal for Coronado Springs during Thanksgiving week for $94/night. And just a few months ago I was seeing Swan/Dolphin though an express deal at the end of July for less than $100/night. Hopefully, deals like that will come back around again!

A few hours ago I saw 4.5-Star 8+ 300 reviews in Bonnet Creek for $209. Amenities Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant and Swimming Pool. Hotel Canary said it was the Swan but it had no resort fee and no bed choice so I'm confused. Any guesses?

ETA: I have seen it pop up a few times recently and it is actually still on the search results but shows up as unavailable. Wondering if I should jump on it if it shows up again...

A few hours ago I saw 4.5-Star 8+ 300 reviews in Bonnet Creek for $209. Amenities Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms, Restaurant and Swimming Pool. Hotel Canary said it was the Swan but it had no resort fee and no bed choice so I'm confused. Any guesses?

ETA: I have seen it pop up a few times recently and it is actually still on the search results but shows up as unavailable. Wondering if I should jump on it if it shows up again...
What dates?

For the past few days, the Swan has been showing up without resort fees, and with twin bed options. Earlier on this thread, someone confirmed that it must be the Swan (based on PP's getting the "you've booked this one before" message). I also got the same results for the Dolphin yesterday. My dates are 5/11-5/19

Hasn't Jambo AKL been coming up kind of strange in the express deals? I'm not sure that's it, but I remember a while ago people saying that it was showing up with different amenities than other Disney properties...
I don’t think it’s Jambo because I’ve booked it through PL before and it’s not letting me know that.

For the past few days, the Swan has been showing up without resort fees, and with twin bed options. Earlier on this thread, someone confirmed that it must be the Swan (based on PP's getting the "you've booked this one before" message). I also got the same results for the Dolphin yesterday. My dates are 5/11-5/19
So it could be the Swan even without bed choice or resort fees these days? If it’s not the Swan what else could it be? We are currently booked at POFQ with a decent discount but if we could get Swolphin or a deluxe I would gladly pay a little more per night.

So it could be the Swan even without bed choice or resort fees these days? If it’s not the Swan what else could it be? We are currently booked at POFQ with a decent discount but if we could get Swolphin or a deluxe I would gladly pay a little more per night.
Apparently, yes, it does seem to be the Swan. It's definitely weird about the resort fees, and it will be interesting to see how they handle them if people book without knowing about them.

If you look one page back on this thread (p. 120) you can see that Ranger67 and Pepperandchips were discussing it in greater detail.

I'm seeing a price of $208 today for the mysterious Swan listing with no resort fees. It says on one of the page, "Guaranteed to be one of these hotel brands: Hilton, Westin, Omni, Kimpton, or Intercontinental." The weird twin bed choice is not showing up for the August dates like it did for the earlier dates.

ETA: I'm also seeing a $149 with no resort fee that I assumed was Dolphin, but the bed choice says King or 2 Queens. Dolphin is 2 Double. It also says on one of the page, "Guaranteed to be one of these hotel brands: Hilton, Westin, Omni, Kimpton, or Intercontinental." HC says Wyndham Grand, Hilton BC, or Dolphin. Has anyone stayed at Dolphin before to check on that one? It would actually be within our budget.

I am excited to see Disney resorts back on the transparent listings. Fingers crossed for new Express Deals soon.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a price of $208 today for the mysterious Swan listing with no resort fees. It says on one of the page, "Guaranteed to be one of these hotel brands: Hilton, Westin, Omni, Kimpton, or Intercontinental." The weird twin bed choice is not showing up for the August dates like it did for the earlier dates.

ETA: I'm also seeing a $149 with no resort fee that I assumed was Dolphin, but the bed choice says King or 2 Queens. Dolphin is 2 Double. It also says on one of the page, "Guaranteed to be one of these hotel brands: Hilton, Westin, Omni, Kimpton, or Intercontinental." HC says Wyndham Grand, Hilton BC, or Dolphin. Has anyone stayed at Dolphin before to check on that one? It would actually be within our budget.

I am excited to see Disney resorts back on the transparent listings. Fingers crossed for new Express Deals soon.
I see that one too and it's telling me that I've stayed there before. It's Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek. We just stayed there a couple of weeks ago. There are no resort fees listed but I know we paid $40-$45 per night in resort fees.

I see that one too and it's telling me that I've stayed there before. It's Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek. We just stayed there a couple of weeks ago. There are no resort fees listed but I know we paid $40-$45 per night in resort fees.

Thanks for checking! I wonder why the resort fees have disappeared for both the Swan and the Hilton. Glitch or attempt to better mask the hotel identities??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter