Priceline Express Deals

The bus transportation service is available at 12:30 am. However, the service where they grab your luggage and bring it to the resort for you is not available at that time, so people do have to go to the baggage claim for checked luggage before proceeding to DME when arriving at that time.

The bus transportation service is available at 12:30 am. However, the service where they grab your luggage and bring it to the resort for you is not available at that time, so people do have to go to the baggage claim for checked luggage before proceeding to DME when arriving at that time.
I know it’s out of the norm, but we had one incident of bell services trying to deliver our bags after midnight. I was not a happy camper 😂😂😂

Since then, we try to stick with only carry-on bags 😂

I need help identifying these two. What do you think? Thanks so much!!!!

3-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
$175 $122
Thu, Jun 11 - Sun, Jun 14
4.0/5 Very good! ( rating)
Airport shuttle Golf nearby Pool(s) ResortRestaurant(s)
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
  • Walt Disney World® Resort
    3.1 miles
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
    1.4 miles
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports
    1 miles
  • Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
    1 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
Also...
3-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Doesn't show a % discount...$122
Thu, Jun 11 - Sun, Jun 14 1 Room, 1 Adult, 1 Child
4.1/5

Amenities
Airport shuttleGolf nearbyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)

1 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
    2.9 miles
    1.4 miles
    1.3 miles
    0.8 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles

Today’s update: called WDW wholesale. Edward tells me this is a brand new policy, that HW (and I assume any of the other Expedia agencies) has to add the kids to the reservation. He repeated himself 3 times that it’s a NEW POLICY.

He wouldn’t add my kids. 😩

Today’s update: called WDW wholesale. Edward tells me this is a brand new policy, that HW (and I assume any of the other Expedia agencies) has to add the kids to the reservation. He repeated himself 3 times that it’s a NEW POLICY.

Booooo!!!!! That makes things so much more complicated. And HW won't add your kids?

I need help identifying these two. What do you think? Thanks so much!!!!

3-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
$175 $122
Thu, Jun 11 - Sun, Jun 14
4.0/5 Very good! ( rating)
Airport shuttle Golf nearby Pool(s) ResortRestaurant(s)
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
    3.1 miles
    1.4 miles
    1 miles
    1 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
Also...
3-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Doesn't show a % discount...$122
Thu, Jun 11 - Sun, Jun 14 1 Room, 1 Adult, 1 Child
4.1/5

Amenities
Airport shuttleGolf nearbyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)

1 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
    2.9 miles
    1.4 miles
    1.3 miles
    0.8 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
Those are All Star Resorts. I bet the first is Music and the second is Sports, but I cannot find them to look for myself so that's just a guess.

Booooo!!!!! That makes things so much more complicated. And HW won't add your kids?

They would not add them yesterday, via chat. I’m going to try again today, not sure whether I’m calling or trying chat again.

They would not add them yesterday, via chat. I’m going to try again today, not sure whether I’m calling or trying chat again.
So I tried adding the kids (again) via HW chat. I was promptly informed that yesterday I was offered the option of canceling & rebooking with the appropriate number of guests ... and that is my only option through them.

I only need them added to the booking so I get them on the DME reservation. Surely I'll be able to figure that out.

Ugh so frustrating... and this is going to make things much harder for those of us who need to add children/family ect!
I’m sorry you are having such a hard time!

So I tried adding the kids (again) via HW chat. I was promptly informed that yesterday I was offered the option of canceling & rebooking with the appropriate number of guests ... and that is my only option through them.

I only need them added to the booking so I get them on the DME reservation. Surely I'll be able to figure that out.
So frustrating! So sorry this isn't going as smoothly as it should :(

Ugh so frustrating... and this is going to make things much harder for those of us who need to add children/family ect!
I’m sorry you are having such a hard time!
it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming days/weeks. luckily, I've got a couple of weeks before we travel ... I'm still quite hopeful it's going to be reconciled.

I will say this, though: I've called WDW wholesale 3 times in the last 2 days. First time, I simply asked to have kids added; second time, I asked the CM to check and see if Hotwire had contacted them .... when I called today, the CM never even asked for my confirmation number/details. He was quite clear that the policy had changed, it was new, and HW was responsible.

Knowing what I know now, I might have waited a little longer to contact HW chat .... having said that, any time in the past I've booked with cheaptickets or orbitz, it's been a breeze. I had no reason to suspect it wouldn't be the same this time. Sigh.

Please forgive my ignorance but can you please explain when you need to add kids? If I identify 2 adults and 2 kids in my search and subsequent reservation, do I need to have them added? Is there any benefit to not identifying the 2 kids when you do the initial search?

If you make your reservation with your full party, there's no need to contact anyone ... unless you need to get the Disney confirmation no. for My Disney Experience.

However, Hotwire charges for children in the reservation (Disney does not). In the past, all it would take to add the kids was a call to WDW wholesale or the booking agent. Easy peasy. Evidently, Disney Travel has changed the policy of the reservation holder making that change.

it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming days/weeks. luckily, I've got a couple of weeks before we travel ... I'm still quite hopeful it's going to be reconciled.

I will say this, though: I've called WDW wholesale 3 times in the last 2 days. First time, I simply asked to have kids added; second time, I asked the CM to check and see if Hotwire had contacted them .... when I called today, the CM never even asked for my confirmation number/details. He was quite clear that the policy had changed, it was new, and HW was responsible.

Knowing what I know now, I might have waited a little longer to contact HW chat .... having said that, any time in the past I've booked with cheaptickets or orbitz, it's been a breeze. I had no reason to suspect it wouldn't be the same this time. Sigh.
I am also trying to add a child (teenager) to a Hotwire reservation. I did chat with them the day I made the reservation and they said they couldn't add the child. I've called Disney wholesale 3 times and talked to two people at Hotwire including a supervisor. Everyone said they couldn't add the child. The last time I talked to Disney wholesale, they looked into my reservation and said Hotwire made it through Expedia and I needed to call Expedia. I called Expedia who transferred me back to Hotwire. Hotwire keeps telling me that Disney is requesting an email but Hotwire says they are unable to send an email. Disney has said they can. Hotwire has also offered multiple times to cancel the reservation.

I am also trying to add a child (teenager) to a Hotwire reservation. I did chat with them the day I made the reservation and they said they couldn't add the child. I've called Disney wholesale 3 times and talked to two people at Hotwire including a supervisor. Everyone said they couldn't add the child. The last time I talked to Disney wholesale, they looked into my reservation and said Hotwire made it through Expedia and I needed to call Expedia. I called Expedia who transferred me back to Hotwire. Hotwire keeps telling me that Disney is requesting an email but Hotwire says they are unable to send an email. Disney has said they can. Hotwire has also offered multiple times to cancel the reservation.
so you've done the one step I hadn't tried - actually calling Hotwire. I assumed that would be pointless (in my case) after the second chat today.

I'll add that my second chat was odd - the agent was polite, confirmed the details of the reservation, etc. and then he sees where I made this request yesterday and the tone (yes, even via chat, LOL) changed completely.

Hotwire is a hot mess with this right now.

Also .... yesterday (in chat) I was told they were on the phone with Disney, then that they were sending an email to Disney, then that Disney hung up on them, then they couldn't send an email .... BUT they could call them to call for a refund.

Probably time to think of workarounds to this new policy. For those who book HW/PL deals within 30 days, there will be no FP+ impact. DME is potentially concerning. Has anyone had recent experience filling out the online DME form? I assume you can only enter names for the number of folks in the reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter