Priceline Express Deals

can you tell me how you know its beach club
It's been gone for over a week now, can't even see the offer 😭. It was most likely yacht club based on matching several variables like location, star rating, airport shuttle, user rating, number of reviews, and price. That was enough things to go by that I would have risked a blind booking had it actually allowed me to go to the end of the booking process.

Is there any rhyme or reason as to how often resort rooms are released to HW or PL? I've been trying incessantly for the last week to find something 10/22 or 10/23 - 10/26 and am having no luck.

Is there any rhyme or reason as to how often resort rooms are released to HW or PL? I've been trying incessantly for the last week to find something 10/22 or 10/23 - 10/26 and am having no luck.
I would also like an answer to this question, possibly thinking of a long weekend at Pop around these same dates.

I had been checking for second week of November and there is nothing yet. So I'm thinking late Oct and early Nov too soon?

I would also like an answer to this question, possibly thinking of a long weekend at Pop around these same dates.
For a quick answer- nope. There’s no pattern or anything. Just have to keep checking over and over until you find a deal you like.

A few years ago I set out to answer that question by finding and logging every deal I could find and I can say, without equivocation, that Marbee's answer is correct. NOPE. :D
Every time I think I might guess what will happen next they do something else.

A few years ago I set out to answer that question by finding and logging every deal I could find and I can say, without equivocation, that Marbee's answer is correct. NOPE. :D
Every time I think I might guess what will happen next they do something else.

Makes sense from a business perspective I suppose. Thanks for confirming my toils must continue.

So I am pretty good at Disney resort hotels... but has anyone ever got a lowes hotel at U.S.? I am thinking of adding a couple of nights?

Based on what I'm seeing and what is coming back in the Priceline Express Deal Resort Matcher Spreadsheet...this has GOT to be Yacht Club, right??

I have been seeing YC pop up a lot and then when you try to follow through with the purchase it won't let you. I believe some people have had success if they keep trying!
That's good to know. I don't give up easily...especially for deals like that. This is for my wife's 50th so being able to stay at Yacht Club would certainly be the icing on our vacation!

Thank you.

So I am pretty good at Disney resort hotels... but has anyone ever got a lowes hotel at U.S.? I am thinking of adding a couple of nights?
I've seen them (and written about them) but they are relatively rare on Priceline Express overall.

On PE the 4* resorts are easy to spot even without using my resort matcher sheets: Sapphire Falls is the only 4* 9-guest rated resort, all of the other UOR 4* resorts are 8-guest rated. The only other 4* resort in UOR area is the Doubletree, which is a 7.7-guest rating.

FWIW, I just saw Royal Pacific UOR on a $259 Hot Rate for a single night (9/7) the other day, so you might see some over there.
That deal is gone already now, maybe they were dipping their toes in the water, who knows?

I have been seeing YC pop up a lot and then when you try to follow through with the purchase it won't let you. I believe some people have had success if they keep trying!
Try on another browser... I have better luck with chrome vs silk

JJTNY, post: 62287235, member: 557724

I am thinking of trying anyways worst case is Is end up across the street... our original plans were to stay at Disney the whole time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter