Priceline Express Deals

These are almost certainly the Swan and Dolphin. The extra fee shown at checkout s/b $35 per night, not the $67+ fee shown. You can find very competitive rates on the Marriott site for these two resorts. When applying discounts such as AP, senior, AAA, nurse, teacher, etc., which allow cancellation with a 5 day notice, the rates will be close to PE.

On Hotwire hot deals I get a hotel matching cbr for 2 adults for $88 a night. When I put in 2 adults 1 child I get a room matching cbr for $108 a night. Can I book two adults then call Disney to add a child at the $88 rate . Any advice? I assume I need the child on the room so we can take magical express together? Same happens for pop matching room 2 adults it comes up, searching for 2 a 1 c it doesn’t appear.

On Hotwire hot deals I get a hotel matching cbr for 2 adults for $88 a night. When I put in 2 adults 1 child I get a room matching cbr for $108 a night. Can I book two adults then call Disney to add a child at the $88 rate . Any advice? I assume I need the child on the room so we can take magical express together? Same happens for pop matching room 2 adults it comes up, searching for 2 a 1 c it doesn’t appear.

I've been looking at the deals and haven't seen CBR at that price on Hotwire, only $230+. You would call the group sales number to add the child .

When I booked last year I called the wholesale number to add my kids after I booked. It was easy peasy. However, there were some posts a while back saying they had issues doing this; others didn’t have a problem. YMMV

Others are advising you on the add-a-child issue. I agree with Lizord02 that that looks like too good a price for CBR. I wonder if you're seeing the deal cheshiregoofy22 got for CSR and thinking it's CBR. Since the skyliner was added, CBR usually now costs more than CSR. What are your dates? What is the hotel rating?

I stayed at the Yacht in Dec. The decorations don't look familiar. The curtains were dark and had the Constellation on them.

Last edited:
I stayed at the Yacht in Dec. The decorations don't look familiar. The curtains have the Constellation on them.
Photos for Hot Rate hotel deals are generic and not necessarily from the hotel being offered. They even use the same photos for differently-rated hotels found in the same search.

Others are advising you on the add-a-child issue. I agree with Lizord02 that that looks like too good a price for CBR. I wonder if you're seeing the deal cheshiregoofy22 got for CSR and thinking it's CBR. Since the skyliner was added, CBR usually now costs more than CSR. What are your dates? What is the hotel rating?
Yes! CSR is what I meant thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter