Priceline Express Deals

I followed ItsJessa's tips and I was able to see prices of $240 - $260 ish at YC for dates around that range. I had to sign in to see them. I'm a priceline VIP but I don't know if that's just what they call their program or if there are levels within the program.

Good luck everyone!590825

Last edited:
im logged in and a vip too. so strange. kinda stinks cause my dates are around there too and im dying to switch to yacht club. i tried in the app, google chrome both incognito and regular, still nothing for those dates you guys all show.

I've been trying to find something for 9/16 to 9/20 but not any luck (possibly on HW but not sure), but I was reading this thread and checking random dates on PL logged in. Pop is $96 for 8/18 - 8/22. Same dates YC $260, CSR $195, and GF $471.

Last edited:
I followed ItsJessa's tips and I was able to see prices of $240 - $260 ish at YC for dates around that range. I had to sign in to see them. I'm a priceline VIP but I don't know if that's just what they call their program or if there are levels within the program.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you for this tip!! I have been looking for dates 8/24-29. I signed in on priceline and was able to see the non blind Yacht Club deal for $250 and then also had a blind Yacht Club for $247/night. Booked it! I also noticed a ton available on Hotwire for my dates tonight finally.

i actually got mine down to 248/nt because they put in my son as an adult (apparently they can only do adults, not actually specify children). anyone know if that will be an issue? he is only 2 so we dont need park reservations for him. i figured i would call disney maybe and have them add him to the room.

I've been trying to find something for 9/16 to 9/20 but not any luck (possibly on HW but not sure), but I was reading this thread and checking random dates on PL logged in. Pop is $96 for 8/18 - 8/22. Same dates YC $260, CSR $195, and GF $471.
Late August usually is one of the easiest times to book and get a good rate. Lots of schools are back in session.

But once you get into late September, and a weekend to boot, demand for F&WF kicks in.

Hey All, Looks like Hotwire has finally fixed their site - all of the non-hidden resorts are showing in search results again, plus the hidden deals are much more common. I haven't had a chance to see how far it goes, but I found things on almost every random date I tried.

Hey All, Looks like Hotwire has finally fixed their site - all of the non-hidden resorts are showing in search results again, plus the hidden deals are much more common. I haven't had a chance to see how far it goes, but I found things on almost every random date I tried.

I just saw this too! On the app theres been maybe 1 bonnet creek choice after refreshing 10 times, I just looked and there's 28! Some are blind, some not but great improvement!

I just saw this too! On the app theres been maybe 1 bonnet creek choice after refreshing 10 times, I just looked and there's 28! Some are blind, some not but great improvement!

Yup, seems iffy at the moment, sometimes none sometimes more. Deals for further out still seem meh though (10-12% off).

Thanks for the heads up on the expanded inventory. I suspect there was a programming error. I kept getting search results for 30 hotels.

Anyhoo, I just booked with the Jw Marriott Bonnet Creek for November 1 - 5. $279/night. That works out well because I had a sizable credit with Hotwire.

it’s a “new to Hotwire” hotel. Amenities: Free internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Air conditioning, Self parking, Valet parking,

Four star in Bonnet Creek.

Good luck everyone!View attachment 590825
I see that they still haven’t fixed the bed description for Bedroom 1. Those are a lot of beds to squeeze into one room!

If anyone sees a good deal for the first week of fall break, please let me know, if you think about it. It’s our fall break and my daughter just tore her acl- which means no soccer season. I want to get us away when we can!

If anyone sees a good deal for the first week of fall break, please let me know, if you think about it. It’s our fall break and my daughter just tore her acl- which means no soccer season. I want to get us away when we can!
When is your fall break?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter