Pride Victory 10 3 wheel vs GoGo Sport 3 wheel transporting?

DisneyMom53

Earning My Ears
We will be staying off site this trip and this is my first time renting a ECV. We will have our own car, a SUV, and my husband will be with me. We are both reasonably strong. Which ECV would you go with? I want it mostly to transport between long distances and will likely park it in central locations. I weigh about 150-160 so will be under weight requirements. I don't want to worry about the battery so I am tempted by the larger but will it be awful to transport? They both rent for the same amount through Gold. I'd love to hear from those with experience! Also, anyone done deliver to Sheraton Vistana? Will Gold leave it there for me or will I need to meet them for delivery and pickup?

The GoGo is rated for 250 lbs. Gold says anything over 200 lbs will impact battery life.

You weigh 160. I'd rent Go Go. Battery should easily last a full day

Much easier to dissassemble and transport.

We were "charging" a go go in a dead outlet. It lasted 2.5 days

Last edited:
I rented a Go-Go Sport 3 wheel from Gold for my last trip. It was a bit of a pain to take apart and transport in the car, but I was able to handle it with the help of my sons, who lifted the heaviest part in and out of the car for me. I typically used it for longer distances (parking lot to inside park, one side of park to the other) and parked it in a central location before going on rides that were close to each other. For rides that had hour-long waits, I took it into the line with me. It handled great in the line on tight turns. I weigh about the same as you, and battery drained only about half-way every day. Gold customer service was great, no complains and I'll do it again next time!

Let Gold know your concerns, if it isn't a busy time where they are sold out, they may be able to offer to exchange one model for the other if it isn't working well for you. They have done this for us in the past when we had odd situations.

Let Gold know your concerns, if it isn't a busy time where they are sold out, they may be able to offer to exchange one model for the other if it isn't working well for you. They have done this for us in the past when we had odd situations.
They are very accommodating.

Some of Golds competitors have gone out of business. Gold has great word of mouth. Gold is frequently sold out.

Gold may be unable to swap scooters.

160 lbs. Go with the go go

Some of Golds competitors have gone out of business. Gold has great word of mouth. Gold is frequently sold out.

Gold may be unable to swap scooters.

160 lbs. Go with the go go
Yes, but if you let them know ahead of time that you are unsure, they are often able to plan accordingly, which is why I said contact them and discuss the concerns.

I own a Victory 10 and while it is transportable, the front piece is rather heavy and akward. If you're not going to use it in lines, wouldn't be concerned about battery life. It's the constant starting and stopping while in line, especially on inclines that wears the battery out.

I own a Victory 10 and while it is transportable, the front piece is rather heavy and akward. If you're not going to use it in lines, wouldn't be concerned about battery life. It's the constant starting and stopping while in line, especially on inclines that wears the battery out.
The Victory scooters we rented from Gold have some special extended range battery. We used all the scooters constantly from Rope drop to fireworks and we never ran of green bars even for the heaviest person in our group.

We recently rented the Victory 10 3-wheel. I had two strong men with me and they were able to load and unload the scooter relatively easily, but they did do best if they removed the batteries first. Also from a size perspective it was a bit of a tight fit, but we were putting it in the back of a minivan with the 3rd row seat up. I weigh 160 and the battery did well for me. I mostly went with the Victory to ensure the battery life and for comfort, but I suspect a Go-Go would have been fine as well.

We recently rented the Victory 10 3-wheel. I had two strong men with me and they were able to load and unload the scooter relatively easily, but they did do best if they removed the batteries first. Also from a size perspective it was a bit of a tight fit, but we were putting it in the back of a minivan with the 3rd row seat up. I weigh 160 and the battery did well for me. I mostly went with the Victory to ensure the battery life and for comfort, but I suspect a Go-Go would have been fine as well.
The Victory 10 is way more comfortable all day than the sport. At least if you have the captains chair, which is what Gold Mobikity uses on all of the Victory 10s.

The Victory 10 is way more comfortable all day than the sport. At least if you have the captains chair, which is what Gold Mobikity uses on all of the Victory 10s.
There is no question the Victory is way more comfortable then the go go.

There is no question the go go is way easier to dissassemble and transport. Pieces weigh less. Smaller. Will easily fit in the trunk of most cars.

I have a go-go elite traveler (older model) and have never had an issue with the batter yexcept one time when the batteries were old and it was time to replace them (but even then it lasted the entire cruise and we just had issues at the hotel the day after). However, in the parks, I’ve never had to charge the batteries on this one. I just charge them at the room every night.

ZellyB, I was happy to see your post since I'm renting the Victory 10 3-wheel and had some concerns about it fitting in our rental van, also with the 3rd row seat up. Just wondering, did you remove the batteries so that it would weigh less or did the batteries some how contribute to the overall size and fit in to the van? I'll be with my son in law and 3 teenage grandsons so I believe they'll be able to lift it. From your experience, do you think it will fit into the back of the van if we just took the seat off and tilted back the handle/steering column?
Thanks so much to anyone who can give me any info.

ZellyB, I was happy to see your post since I'm renting the Victory 10 3-wheel and had some concerns about it fitting in our rental van, also with the 3rd row seat up. Just wondering, did you remove the batteries so that it would weigh less or did the batteries some how contribute to the overall size and fit in to the van? I'll be with my son in law and 3 teenage grandsons so I believe they'll be able to lift it. From your experience, do you think it will fit into the back of the van if we just took the seat off and tilted back the handle/steering column?
Thanks so much to anyone who can give me any info.

We removed the batteries purely because of the weight. My two guys could lift it but then making small adjustments when putting it into the van was just easier when it was lighter. It's very quick and easy to remove and reinstall the batteries. We tried only taking the seat off and getting it to fit but we couldn't manage it in our rental van. Not with the 3rd row up. Honestly after they disassembled/reassembled it a couple of times they got where they could do it in just a minute or two. It was very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter