• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

Diana Lyn

DIS Veteran
Hi Ladies, :wave2:

With the great success of the first Prima Swap I hosted, and lots of requests for another one, I've decided to go for Round II !! :cool1:

This is a Prima Flowers Swap, it's pretty easy to do, so anyone can participate! The rules are really simple:

You pick your color and give each person a certain amount of petals. All you have to do is put each person's share in a small baggie and write color, group number and your user name on the outside. That is it!

Because there are different sizes of flowers, we've come up with a "scale" of sorts. 30 Small, 20 Medium or 10 Large. I have no problem with mixing and matching sizes, just make sure it is pretty much equal so it's fair for everyone.

Because each bottle contains several colors, when you sign up, you can use very generic colors, and just give a few of each to each person. If you have to order them and are unsure of your colors yet, just sign up and let me know later on which color you've chosen.

I found this as a reference of how many flowers are in the Milk Bottle style flowers, so hopefully it will give you guys an idea:

small--about 400 to a bottle
medium--about 320 to a bottle
large--about 200 to a bottle

You can buy them online at http://www.gonescrappin.com or at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop.asp or at www.bargainpack.com

I'l start out with a group of 10, and add another group if there's more interested. I'll try to keep the list updated frequently. You can join more than one group if you'd like. Just sign up for a different color so people in mulitple groups don't get the same flowers.

Due Date is June 1st. If I get everyone's before, I'll send them out!

I'll send out a pm with shipping info once we close this out.

Thanks everyone!!

Group A: CLOSED 10 Participants
1. PixieDust32-- pastels
2. New England Eeyore -- black, white, grey
3. ddavis860 -- Summer2
4. Yodasmom -- Fall2
5. twingle3 -- mulit colored
6. Poohbearlovinmama -- small pink
7. patchchild -- purples
8. Diana Lyn -- Tropical
9. disneyfreakk -- yellow hydrangea
10. goofy4 life -- winter 1

Group B: CLOSED 10 Participants
1. New England Eeyore -- Fall3 Large
2. ddavis860 -- Summer3
3. Yodasmom -- Easter
4. Poohbearlovinmama
5. patchchild -- red
6. Diana Lyn -- Neutrals
7. disneyfreakk -- white hydrangea
8. goofy4 life -- spring 3
9. ksjayhawks -- mixed colors
10. twingle3 -- multicolored

Group C: CLOSED 10 Participants

1. New England Eeyore -- Wildflower Passion Large
2. Yodasmom -- Fall1
3. disneyfreakk -- rose hydrangea
4. Twigs -- summer2
5. angelmom -- winter2
6. Mickeyteacher -- brightmixed
7. kaddjr -- peach hydrangea
8. Stitch#1 -- blue small
9. alikat99
10. goofy4 life -- daisys

Group D: CLOSED 11 Participants
THIS IS FOR PRIMAS WITH COMPLIMENTARY BRADS!!

1. mickeyfan2 -- yellow/orange hydrangea
2. ddavis860 -- Easter
3. Diana Lyn -- mixed hydrangeas
4. lewdyan1
5. Yodasmom -- Halloween
6. Pixiedust32 -- pastels
7. Julez4u -- small assorted brights
8. ksjayhawks -- mixed colors
9. angelmom -- blue hydrangea
10. disneyfreakk
11. mickeyteacher -- purple mix

BLUE means received by me. :thumbsup2
GREEN means already gone back postal to you! :cool1:
RED means Received back home! :woohoo:

Looks like we are all filled up! Thanks everyone for participating! I'll send out my info probably sometime over the weeked by pm. Have fun shopping!

Happy swapping! :hippie:

Can I join?

20 medium group A.

Can I tell you the color later? I need to see what the got at the scrapbook store.

Thanks

I'm in! This was a great package to receive last time. Thanks for hosting again Diana!

I'll sign up for 3 groups if it goes that far. One group will be large black, white and grey. That's all I have so far. I'll go back to my LSS this week and get two more bottles - I don't remember exactly what they had.

I'm in too, 2 groups....3 if it goes that far. I love these little things!

I need to go shopping too, and I'll get back to you on the colors...

Thanks for hosting!!

UPDATE:

Group A: Summer2
Group B: Summer3

If there is a Group C: Easter (if not I get to keep them all...Waahahahaha)

With complimentary brads. I think the size is Large, but can't tell from the pics.

I'll join, too. It was great fun the last time.

Group A- I will do Fall 2
Group B- TBA
Group C- TBA

Thanks for hosting again! :goodvibes

i'll try this. please put me in for one group right now. i'll do green hydrangea copper color. i don't have a clue about these little things. . any and all ideas on how to use these would be great.

Could we send both the flower and matching brads for them? I would make this one a little different from the first one.

Hmmmm, 2peas is all sold out, and so was the other store...going shopping today at my LSS. How long does it take for 2peas to get new stock?

Brads too? Complimentary colors? I'll be dropping a group though.

bargainpack.com had quite a few diff types and colors to choose from . plus their shipping is super.

Thank you, thank you Diana! I'll take two groups. One with purples and one with bright multi-colors.

twingle3 said:
bargainpack.com had quite a few diff types and colors to choose from . plus their shipping is super.

Wow, that place is great!!

OK guys, here's what I did-- Groups A B and C will be flowers only. Group D will be flowers with complementary brads (great idea mickeyfan2!) Anyone who wants to move from Group A B or C to D, just post and I'll move you. If you want to sign up for the group with brads, just please specifiy you want Group D. If D becomes full, I'll open another group with brads included. Sound good?

Also, double check that I have everyone down for as many groups as you wanted to be in. Colors aren't very important at this moment, but if I have you down for a color, just make sure I have it right!

I'm excited for all these flowers again!! :cool1:

For my Group B Choice: I will do Easter
For my Group C Choice: I will do Fall 1

I do have a question about the Group D~ Are people buying the brads that match separately? Just wondering since I've never seen them sold together. If we've chosen a mixture, how are the brads being chosen?

Thanks!!

YodasMom said:
For my Group B Choice: I will do Easter
For my Group C Choice: I will do Fall 1

I do have a question about the Group D~ Are people buying the brads that match separately? Just wondering since I've never seen them sold together. If we've chosen a mixture, how are the brads being chosen?

Thanks!!

Yes, the brads are sold seperately.

How I'm imagining it is, let's say I was doing Tropical, which is pink, purple and orange. And I send 20 flowers to each person. I'd send 20 flowers plus 20 brads in pink, purple, yellow whatever color I'd use in the center of my particular flowers that would make them look good. They don't have to be the same color as the flowers, they just have to match.

Diana Lyn said:
OK guys, here's what I did-- Groups A B and C will be flowers only. Group D will be flowers with complementary brads (great idea mickeyfan2!) Anyone who wants to move from Group A B or C to D, just post and I'll move you. If you want to sign up for the group with brads, just please specifiy you want Group D. If D becomes full, I'll open another group with brads included. Sound good?

Also, double check that I have everyone down for as many groups as you wanted to be in. Colors aren't very important at this moment, but if I have you down for a color, just make sure I have it right!

I'm excited for all these flowers again!! :cool1:
Diana,
Thank you for doing the "special" group and putting me init. I will let you know the color soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter