• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

Twigs said:
Neither of mine had the color name on it. They just came in a plastic box with the Prima company label on them. I had called my LSS ahead to be sure they had some before driving all the way there, and she listed off the colors she had. When I got there I realized she just named them as she looked at them.

And from what I've noticed, even some online stores call them different things---some say summer 1, some say pastel mix. If these are as popular they need to start being a little more consistent!! :lmao:

I can tell you for my Group A it was called "Hot Tropix" and for my Group B it was called "Luscious". My Group D was a mix of the 4 different No. 6 hydrangeas (the ones with the copper tops).

I received mine yesterday !! Thanks Everyone and Thanks for Hosting!!
It was a Great Swap

I especially like my "Halloween" Flowers from Group D

I just got back from WDW and received my package. I love all the flowers and can't wait to use them on my tons of Epcot Flower and Garden Festival shots! I think I could make an entire scrapbook with just those pics!

Thanks everyone and especially to Diana Lyn for hosting again!! I'll never get tired of this one! :sunny:

I got mine a couple of days ago! I loved all the different flowers in this swap! Thanks everyone, and sorry I didn't put the color on mine. I will be sure to do that next time. Mine were group C- Fall3, and Group D-Blue Hydrangea

I got mine today as I just returned from our cruise! What fun. I'm going to look at everything when I get settled later tonight.
Thanks to everyone,
SHawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter