• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

I had some things come up, I will head to the post office tomorrow. :)

OK! I sent my DH to the post office this morning. It seems that the post office was closed today, so he sent them UPS! :rolleyes: But they will be there by thursday at the latest.

~Kellie

disneyfreakk said:
OK! I sent my DH to the post office this morning. It seems that the post office was closed today, so he sent them UPS! :rolleyes: But they will be there by thursday at the latest.

~Kellie

Tell your DH thanks, my UPS guy is hot! :lmao:

Julez4u and alikat I got your today! :thumbsup2

:banana:

Bargainpack came through, and the Easter flowers arrived yesterday. Now where did I put those brads? :confused3

Anyway, I'll be mailing them on Tuesday when the post office is open again. :thumbsup2

disneyfreakk said:

~Kellie

I got them today! :love: :lmao:

OK ladies, it's June 1st! Where does the time go?

Thanks again for all the little presents and the great communication! I have to say the flowers in this swap are definitely more diverse than the last one. There are many more colors and styles this time around!

I am waiting on two packages still but everything is ready to be shipped out, so I'll only need about another day to turn them around back to you. I know one is definitely postal and the other one I sent a pm and I'm waiting to hear back. I'll keep you all updated and post again when they ship out!

Diana Lyn said:
I have to say the flowers in this swap are definitely more diverse than the last one. There are many more colors and styles this time around!

:woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool1:

Can't wait to see everything!!

Any guesses on when they might be mailed? I'm dying to finish the couple of layouts on my table that are just begging for Primas. Or maybe I just make them dreaming of the beautiful flowers I could use on them...

patchchild said:
Any guesses on when they might be mailed? I'm dying to finish the couple of layouts on my table that are just begging for Primas. Or maybe I just make them dreaming of the beautiful flowers I could use on them...

I'm still waiting on one more package. I've been in touch with the person, so I'm expecting them any day now. Anyone who isn't is Group D is ready to go though. Does anyone oppose me sending out those people's now? I can mail those out today.

It's fine with me if you send out the other packages now while you're waiting for the last one in Group D to arrive. Whatever is easiest for you makes sense for me, Diana Lyn.

Thanks for hosting again!

Whatever is easier for you. Hostong can be crazy, so do whatever makes it work out best for you.

patchchild said:
Whatever is easier for you. Hostong can be crazy, so do whatever makes it work out best for you.

Well, since there wasn't any big opposition , The nine people who aren't in Group D went postal today! :cool1: I'll go up and updated the OP to show which ones went out and change the color to GREEN. I'll keep everyone updated when I get the last of Group D.

Have you heard from the last person? Have they gone postal? Can you tell I can't wait to get more flowers! lol :Pinkbounc

angelmom said:
Have you heard from the last person? Have they gone postal? Can you tell I can't wait to get more flowers! lol :Pinkbounc

I have talked to her, life had gotten in the way from mailing on time. They were supposed to be mailed out yesterday, but I haven't heard back from her that she did mail them. I'll let you guys know as soon as I do. Everything is totally ready to go though, so when I get it, I'll just drop the packets in each envelope and mail 'em on out to you!

I got my envelope today in the mail!
Love, Love, Love all the prima's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter