• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

PixieDust32 said:
Nothing here yet! I have my kids stalking the mail man. :rotfl:

Yours hasn't been mailed out yet because your in group D, I'll let the kids know when they can start stalking. Well, unless they need something to keep them out of your hair.... :lmao:

:cheer2: Yippee!!! :cheer2: I got my flowers today!! Thanks Diana, and thanks everyone in my group!!!

Mine arrived today as well. What a beautiful assortment! Thank you everyone.

Got my flowers today. What a great assortment, thank you so much everyone! :sunny:

I received mine today! They're great! Thanks everyone! :)

:cheer2: GREAT NEWS!!!! :cheer2:

I received the last package today and everyone in Group D got mailed out this afternoon!! Many of you have cash or stamps in your envelopes as change because you sent too much. When you get your packages please post here so I can update the list and make sure everyone has got theirs.

Thanks again for everyone's great communication and help in making Prima Flowers Swap II a great success!! :thanks:

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to get my flowers!

:banana:

Oh Yeah!!! Mine came in the mail today...BE-U-TI-FUL!!!!! :love: Those flowers are amazing!

Thanks again Diana Lyn! :teeth:

WOW! I recieved my flowers in the mail today, the post office must have been on thier toes this weekend! I was amazed at all of the different kinds of flowers, just beautiful! One thing I thought I would mention, it would have been really great if everyone would have atleast put the color of flowers on the bags. I know most of us did (ty btw ;) ), and this will make it easier to order them off of the net when I need some more. Thanks so much for hosting Diana Lyn!

Happy swapping,
Kellie

disneyfreakk said:
WOW! I recieved my flowers in the mail today, the post office must have been on thier toes this weekend! I was amazed at all of the different kinds of flowers, just beautiful! One thing I thought I would mention, it would have been really great if everyone would have atleast put the color of flowers on the bags. I know most of us did (ty btw ;) ), and this will make it easier to order them off of the net when I need some more. Thanks so much for hosting Diana Lyn!

Happy swapping,
Kellie

Neither of mine had the color name on it. They just came in a plastic box with the Prima company label on them. I had called my LSS ahead to be sure they had some before driving all the way there, and she listed off the colors she had. When I got there I realized she just named them as she looked at them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter