Princess Peanut's WISH Trip CWF/GKTW Pre-Trip Report! *We're HOME - Pg.37*

So glad you had a good trip. The pics are fab you all look so happy. Can't wait to read the trip report

I was glad to read yall had a good time I am sorry we didnt run into you what kind of mugs did they have from Magic Kingdom we can pick some up an I can mail them to you when we get back home, let me know i will be glad to do it.

that's too bad the TSA took away their cups...did they have liquid in them? old meanies :mad:

happy the goodies made it before you left...just wanted to send some extra pixie dust!

getting back from Disney is tough, reality is hard and the post Disney blues aren't fun, it took us a good week before we felt normal again, just take it a day at a time!

hope everyone is getting some sleep and Peanut is feeling strong and healthy! was so worried while you were gone that she would get sick...hearing that the trip was so magical and fun brings so much happiness to us all!!!

You guys looked like you had a blast! Thank you for posting some pictures. Can't wait to hear more. :thumbsup2

awww, I adore your pictures. You guys look like you're having such a great time. I know y'all deserve the special family time and praying that getting back to "reality" goes smoothly.

Hope there's more pics to come! :)

So glad you guys had a great trip!!!! The pictures are fabulous and of course we can't wait to see more!!!!

The smiles in all the photos tell the whole story! I'm so glad Peanut was well enough to go on the trip and so happy you had a nice vacation and break from all the stresses back home. I :lovestrucLOVE:lovestruc the photos and can't wait to see more!!!

Are those special cups something that you bought at Disney? I would be happy to replace them for you when I go in the fall.

I love the preview pictures!!!!! I cant wait to see more!!!!

Were the cups the kind that have the liquid built into them? I'm thinking of some cups my kids have had with the glitter and liquid between the walls of the cup or the ones with a little snowglobe on the bottom. You would think they would have let you mail them home instead of throwing them away! I'm sorry that happened. :hug:

checking in to say hi and see how our Princess Peanut is doing!

Hello Kristy,
I just found your Pre-Trip Report and honestly words have escaped me for what exactly I would like to say. Peanut and Monkey are the most adorable children I have ever seen, and even though they both are going through more difficulties than any kid should ever have to go through, they always seem to have a smile on their face. God bless Peanut. She is truly an inspiration. I'm only 17 years old, but it is children like her that make me want to pursue my dreams of Pediatric Medicine in the future. I've always believed everything happens for a reason, yet honestly I can't imagine what reason there is for this little sweetheart to be enduring such pain and suffering. I do believe that throughout all the bad, good must come. And no matter what she continues to go through, there will eventually be a light at the end of the tunnel. You are such an amazing mother and have so much charisma and strength I couldn't even imagine how you do it all. I hope things are looking up, and I hope Peanut is doing well. I am looking forward to hearing more about your trip as well as updates on Peanut. Keep on smiling :love:
Jakiee

stopping bye to say "HI" and see how you all are doing....hope Peanut and Monkey are doing good!

Hope to hear some news about your magical trip and see those BG clothes in action! I am concerned for Peanut! :goodvibes

OH Sweetie!! I just read about everything on GYmbofriends!! I had no clue that you were a GF......I am ANRSMM there....PLease pm me and let me know if I can help in any way. I dont have much but 5 weeks in the hospital is rediculous!! I hope for good news soon and as always you and Peanut are in my prayers!

I loved reading your PTR, and I hope you are all doing well!!! Look forward to reading your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter